At times when you try to run or install Sage 50 on your system, you come across an error “Sage 50 Error 0X80040707” that prevents you from installing or running Sage 50. The kind of error message you see when not able to work on your accounting software may be like: 0X80040707 Dll Crash ISRT.WaitOnDialog.
This error occurs the most when you do not have the pervasive installed along with the software. Consequently, you see the Sage 50 Error Number 0X80040707 flash on the screen. But not get worried as there is solution available. If you don’t want to get the pain of rectifying the error all by yourself then let us do the same for you. Connect with Sage software support over phone and get instant solution now.
- 1 What is Sage 50 Error 0X80040707
- 2 Causes Behind Sage 50 Error 0X80040707
- 3 How to Resolve Sage 50 Error 0X80040707
What is Sage 50 Error 0X80040707
When you try to install Sage 50 on your computer, you see an error which reads
DLL function call crashed:ConfigLib.ApplyPervasiveSettings”
DLL function call crashed: ConfigLib.RegisterFiles”, and the program will not install.
Causes Behind Sage 50 Error 0X80040707
There are several reasons behind this error, we will cover them below:
- The Pervasive database is not installed in a correct manner.
- The Registry key has been damaged.
- Windows profile has been damaged.
- UAC or any security software are clocking the changes from taking place with the registry key.
- Windows cannot stop or start the pervasive while the installation is going on.
How to Resolve Sage 50 Error 0X80040707
- Go to the keyboard and hit Windows+R Key to launch the Run
- Enter Task mgr in the given field.
- Now go to the Process/Details tab.
- Choose exe
- Now, click on end task or end process.
- End the process by confirming the command.
- Try to install Sage 50 once again and see if the problem has been resolved. If not, go to the second solution.
Alternative solution: Compatibility Issue:
- Go to Setup.exe and right-click it. Now choose Run As.
- You will see a box named Protect my computer and data from unauthorized activity. Clear this box.
- Hit Ok.
- Try to install Sage 50 once again and see if the problem has been resolved. If not, go to the third solution.
Third Solution: Running the setup file in Windows Compatibility mode:
- Go to the location of the installation files.
- Find Peachwinstall.
- Go the Setup.exe and right-click it.
- From the menu, select Properties.
- Now choose the Compatibility tab.
- You will an option- Run this program in compatibility mode. Check the box next to it.
- Hit Apply and then Ok.
Try to install Sage 50 once again and see that the problem relating 0X80040707 Sage 50, has been resolved. If not, go to the fourth solution.
Fourth Solution: When the Registry Key is Damaged:
- Remove the Pervasive PSQL workgroup engine.
- Now try to install Sage 50 and see that you are able to perform the whole operation without any error.
- If the above-mentioned method doesn’t work, restore the computer system from the restore point when the Windows registry key wasn’t damaged.
Get all the help for your Sage Software by dialing 1855-481-5340 (tollfree).
These simple solutions provided above should resolve the issue instantly. In any case, if you yourself are unable to deal with the issue or if you need a professional help to help you understand the whole process, you can get in touch with the Sage 50 Tech Support Team. We have a well-experienced team of experts at our helpdesk. You can give us a call at our toll-free number and get the desired help from our Sage 50 Tech Experts.