5 Time tracking software that integrates with Quickbooks
Here is the list of 5 ultimate time tracking software’s that will integrate well with your accounting software, Quickbooks.
This is by far the best tool we have found to track timings. The most important thing to note for this software is that it has been recently approved by Intuit themselves. Thus BillQuick makes themselves an official app to be used to time track Quickbooks users. The best thing about the software is that it requires no installation and runs on Cloud. Just login to their website, integrate your Quickbooks software with a code, use it and you are done. It’s that simple. With them you can record:
- Project timing,
- Expenses or
- Any document submissions.
With this tracker you can generate your employees
- Hourly reports,
- Full time reports or
- Even employees that are working on a contract basis.
The ultimate best tool we found that will work wonders for your quickbooks program is Bigtime. With lot of functionality, this is the highly focused time tracker for your software. Not only it helps you track time, but will also be able to track expenses. Within BigTime you get all the tools you need to track your employees time spent. The software comes packaged and is available in different versions. The premium program that is available for just over $16 at the time of writing this article you can have the advantage of accessing several budget tools or even management tools related to your workflow.
This is one piece of software that can integrate well with almost all the accounting software’s available today. They include:
- Wave etc.
- They have every plan in place to integrate the time tracker with Sage.
The program is highly convenient to use and helps you to easily switch between various tasks with a click of a button. The user interface of the software is highly intuitive and very user friendly. The reports can be generated with a click of button and you can view profits or costs all in real time.
The second on our list of best time tracker software is eBillity. One of the coolest things about this software is that the software is easily accessible by your phone or desktop. You can even integrate the software with Outlook as well. You will be amazed to find that the software is multi-lingual. Thus if you are spread worldwide then here is the little benefit you can expect. eBillity is available on a monthly subscription basis. Just pay $10 a month and track your employees timings and get your cost down by eliminating wastage.
Here we don’t want to judge the software but it is one piece that we find useful and convenient to use. If you want to mature the basic understanding of time tracking software then use Tsheets. It has a functionality that tracks both desktop and mobile users at the same time. With the added functionality like: tracking projects that your employees might be working on, you can boost up your productivity with reduced cost. The other cool thing about the program is that it uses GPS to track time. This way it helps you to keep a record of even those employees who are out for clients projects.
How to integrate time tracker with quickbooks…?
Inorder to integrate the software you would first need to setup the preferences for it. This you can do through the following process.
- Login to your quickbooks accounts and click on the Gear button, which is also the settings tab within the software.
- From the drop down button, choose to select account and settings tab.
- From the window that will appear, click on advanced option. This you can find from the left side menu.
- You will now be able to see Time tracking option. Here simply click on the edit or the pencil icon. This will open up the editable window.
- Check the box where it says, Add timesheets. You would need to check mark both the options be it the service field or the customer field.
- Click to choose, when your day of the week is starting. This will help you in generating weekly reports.
- When all is done, then hit save and exit the window.
- Your preferences will be all set. Now it would be time to add your tracker.
- The very first thing you would need to do is to click on the settings tab and choose to select Manage Users.
- Here go for the new option and you will now see Time tracker option.
- Select the user you want to track and then the user will be under lens.
Qbpro.ca is a team of highly qualified and certified Quickbooks proadvisors. They have more than a decade of experience in resolving issues related to quickbooks. Thus if you are facing any problem and want instant solution then you can get in touch with them. To talk to them dial their toll free helpline number at 1800-940-7442 raise your issue.