Normally this issue was accompanied with QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a. When you are faced with the bug then the error message usually shown appears like:
Unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks. Fix this now…
When you encounter the 80029C4A Error Loading Type Library/Dll problem then you can always contact us. Our QuickBooks technical support team will help you in resolving the issue. Before contacting us you can also go though the below mentioned solutions to resolve the issue.
80029c4a error loading type library/dll: How to fix it?
Solution 1: Repair QuickBooks
Since the error is the result of a damaged file within QuickBooks, thus here we will try to repair the program. Follow the steps to do just that.
- Close QuickBooks
- Go to the Windows icon and click on it.
- Locate and select the Control Panel
- Select and click on the Uninstall or change program.
- From the list select QuickBooks
- Click on Uninstall/Change
- A new window will open of QuickBooks Installation. Click on the Next icon.
- Click on the Repair radio button and then click on Next.
- At the bottom then click on Repair
- On the completion of the process click on the Finish button.
- This should repair the QuickBooks application.
- To check reboot the computer and open QuickBooks. If it performs normally then you are good to go. In case the error persists, go to the next solution.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks
If repairing the QuickBooks does not fix the issue related to 80029c4a error then do a clean installation of the program.
- A license agreement will appear, you will have to click on I Accept.
- Select the version of QuickBooks that you want to install and click on Continue.
- Once it’s ready, click on OK.
- Next based on the country and version, download the most recent update of QuickBooks.
- Next you have to install the downloaded version of the QuickBooks. To do that search for the QuickBooks Desktop file that you have saved when you downloaded it. Then to install double-click on QuickBooks executable file and run it.
- Get your License and Product numbers to be entered when prompted to complete the installation. If you face the problem here then talk to our ProAdvisors.
- After the installation is finished reboot your computer.
- Open your QuickBooks again and see if it opens normally.
Solution 3: Check your antivirus:
Even after following solutions 1 and 2, if the error still persist, i.e. 80029c4a error loading type library/dll then take a look at your antivirus and see if it is working correctly. You may even want to check if your antivirus is not creating an issue with QuickBooks functionality and they are not firewalled.
Get instant technical support for QuickBooks at 1800-865-4183.
Still not able to fix your issue and wondering, how you can do that then its time you reach out for help. Dial us on our 24/7 QuickBooks support line and get your query sorted all with ease.