How to adjust inventory in quickbooks online
If you want to adjust your business inventory in quickbooks online then you would need to follow these steps:
- Login to you quickbooks accounts and navigate to your company profile.
- Now file the Gear Icon on the top of the Navigation menu and “products and services tab”.
- Here you will be able to see the list of stocks which are there in your inventory. Double click the one that you want to adjust.
- Now where you see “track quantity on hand”, click on the update tab.
- Enter the updated quantity.
- Now click Save when you have adjusted your inventory in quickbooks online.
If you are still not able to update your stocks then you can talk to our quickbooks proadvisors and they will assist you on the phone by taking access to you computer remotely. To call us dial 1800-940-7442.