Do you want to Convert Peachtree to QuickBooks, then here are the steps you would need to follow:
- First you would need to make sure that you have the QuickBooks version that is acceptable for conversion:
- Quickbooks PRO, Quickbooks Premier, Quickbooks Enterprise 2014 or higher are acceptable,
- You would be working on Windows vista while doing conversion,
- You should have a RAM of 512 MB.
- Now login to your Quickbooks company file and also maintain backup files in your peachtree software. This will help you restore your data in-case you lose it while conversion.
- Now download the Quickbooks conversion tool from https://intuit.me/2mk55TK. This will help you easily convert your files to quickbooks.
- Now browse to peachtree data file from the converter and run the tool.
- Here you will have to do some manual copy pasting while doing the conversion.
- When done hit OK.
- Congrats you have successfully converted your peachtree files to quickbooks.
If you are still struggling to can Peachtree be Converted to QuickBooks online or pro then talk to our Quickbooks support help desk.