Clover is the best replacement of physical registers maintained to keep books of accounts. It can also be used as an alternative to receipt printers and other barcode scanners. Not only it simplifies the tasks but also provides business insights that help to get a clear performance picture of your business. This software is embedded with custom hardware that is specially designed for point-of-sale (POS), software, thus making integration of Clover and QuickBooks a lot easier.
With both Clover and QuickBooks integrated you can handle your business operations flawlessly. The Clover Flex is portable and helps running your business close to your customers. Payments have become easy with the Clover systems no matter where ever you go.
Types of Clover Software:
- Clover Mini: It can be used for accepting credit card swipe, EMV swipe and NFC payments such as Apple pay.
- Clover Mobile: It is powerful, a lot handy and really portable.
- Clover Station: The powerful POS with pivoting touchscreen and dazzling looks.
- Clover Go: helps to get ready for your smartphone for securing credit card swipes, dips, and payments.
How to import data from Clover with Clover and QuickBooks integration?
If you want to import data from Clover to QuickBooks then, yes it is possible. Certain steps are suggested by Intuit for the successful import of the company data and files.
Follow the steps given below:
- Login to your Clover desktop account.
- From the top right corner of your screen, click on settings button.
- From the submenu, choose to click on the “Connect to QuickBooks” icon.
- If you are not using QB already then click on the sign-up button and create your account.
- Now login to your QuickBooks account.
- For multiple QuickBooks company files and select the right company file that is prompted.
- Log in successfully to your QuickBooks account. Authorize Commerce Sync to access your information.
- Now choose the authorize button. This will now sync all your sales info. with QuickBooks on a regular basis.
- Do the test and verify if Clover and QuickBooks are finally integrated and you are able to receive data from Clover.
QuickBooks POS system helps the users to:
- Easily accept payments
- Ring up Sales
- Smooth Inventory tracking
- Track and reward customers
- Easily sync with QuickBooks software
- Works with Microsoft Pro
With Payments feature added to QuickBooks point of sale along with easy credit card processing and encryption functionality, POS helps protect you and your customers. With all these functionalities added you will be entitled to the following:
- Fast and easy processing of your payments with POS,
- Easy acceptance of credit and debit cards,
- Pocket- friendly rates
- Short contracts.
If you need any further help with Point of sale then you can get in touch with Intuit QuickBooks point of sale support.
If you are working with Clover alongside QuickBooks then integrating both of them together will help you save much of your time. Hope you are now able to sync QuickBooks with Clover but if you still face issues then you can immediately get in touch with us.
Our QuickBooks professionals will help you sync your data and will provide you with tips and easy fixes to get things done with ease. Connect through our toll-free number and speak with us now.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.