How to Create a Sales Order in QuickBooks Online
- Login to your QuickBooks accounts and click on the Menu bar.
- Click on the show more tab under the Menu.
- Head over to the customer’s section and then click over the estimates tab.
- Click on the link that says customize the style. This you can find at the bottom of the estimates column.
- Now you would need to select Sales Order from the style option.
- Fill out the form that appears and then preview the order under the prints tab.
If you still are not able to create a sales order in QuickBooks then you would have to get help from our Askforaccounting support team. If you know them already then great, but if not then you can get our help by filling out the form below.