Sage 50 is one of the biggest accounting supporting software known everywhere. Sometimes users need to know “find data path and program path in Sage 50“.
The below article helps you in case any of the questions arise mentioned below…
- How to locate the program path
- How to locate the data path
- Where is company data located
- Where is the program installed
Methods to Locate the Data Path or Program Path in Sage 50
Follow the below steps and methods to locate the data path…
Option 1: INI File
- Press Window +E
- In the File Explorer get the directory for the.INI file
- Open the configuration file for your version of Sage 50 – US Edition
- Note – If the system is asked to select the program select Notepad.
- ==>> Version 2020 Peachtree270.ini
- ==>> Version 2019 Peachtree260.ini
- ==>> Version 2018 Peachtree250.ini
- ==>> Version 2017 Peachtree240.ini
- ==>> Version 2016 Peachtree230.ini
- ==>> Version 2015 Peachtree220.ini
- ==>> Version 2014 Peachtree210.ini
- ==>> Version 2013 Peachtree200.ini
- Scroll down to the bottom of the third paragraph and locate the line beginning with DATAPATH = to locate the data path
- To detect the program path, go down at the bottom of the seventh or sixth paragraph and search for the line initiating with PROGRAMPATH=
Options 2- Inside Sage and properties
- To find the data path
- Open the sage 50
- Go to File, Open company
- Drag the corner of the box to show see the full directory
- The data path is the directory minus the truncated spelling of the company name.
- To find the program path
- Do a right-click at the Sage shortcut icon
- Select Properties
- At the targeted line blue highlighted line, minus Peachw.exe is the program path
You can also email at email@example.com or connect with the Sage chat support executive and one of the sage executives gets in touch with the resolution. You can also get in touch to get a perfect solution and make your Sage 50 fast and more reliable.
For more information feel free to connect with the Sage 50 team. Sage 50 support is professional, polite, and trained in a way to assist the Sage 50 users with excellent services.