The Sage Sage HTTP Error 500 and 503 that is related to the internal server error and service is unavailable. It shows you the error message as “Sage HTTP Error 500 and Sage HTTP Error 503“. This error is encountered by the user when they try to integrate the ERP and CRM together. You got this error in the window of the browser you are using as the genetic HTTP status code. This error is also shown as the HTTP 500 internal server error and HTTP 503 service is unavailable.
This means that the problem is in the server of the website you are using not in your program or system. If the server is not specified then it does not tell you the exact problem you are facing. To know what is the main reason behind this check the list of reasons that cause this Sage 50 error.
- 1 Reasons that Cause Sage HTTP Error 500
- 2 Reasons that Cause Sage HTTP 503 Error
- 3 How to Fix Sage HTTP 500 Error
- 4 Another Steps to Fix Sage Internal Server Error 500:
- 5 Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Sage HTTP 503 Error (service is unavailable):
Reasons that Cause Sage HTTP Error 500
There are 3 main reasons that cause you this error and that are as follows:-
- In Sage ERP, the database of the portal is not configured properly
- The internal server error:- Sage 500
- http 500 error:- Internal server error.
- 500 error
Reasons that Cause Sage HTTP 503 Error
- Sage ESS service is not running
- Error logging into Sage ESS
How to Fix Sage HTTP 500 Error
Solutions are mentioned that you can fix it easily…
- You have to enable the debug login within the IIS.
- To do this, click on the Start menu button.
- Open the RUN window by pressing the Window + R keys together.
- In the RUN window, type the intemgr and hit on the Enter button to search.
- Select the website of CRM.
- Now you have to go to the pages having errors and are in the IIS category.
- Go to the status code 500 and right-click on it.
- Then from further options select the Edit feature settings.
- After this, click on the detailed errors.
- Click on the OK button to proceed further.
- When you are done then from the server, log in to the CRM to see the more detailed error message.
Another Steps to Fix Sage Internal Server Error 500:
- Firstly, go to the IIS
- Then check and verify the CRM application pools are running that are in the integrated mode
- The CRM application pools are the managed pipelines
- Now, do check that the CRM application pools and the SDATA are running in your local system
- You have to run the application pool in the mode of 32-bit if you have the Windows operating system in the 64-bit.
- First of all, go to the path http://localhost/iishelp and open it
- To get more details, go to the log window of the Event viewer application that helps you in providing the detailed information of the error.
- Verify that the IIS and the application pools are running.
- Install the ISAPI filters in your system.
- After installing the ISAPI.dll file, it has all the permission to read, write, and execute the file.
- The Internet Explorer Enhanced Security’s configuration must be disabled do check it if not then do it.
- Also, check that the ASO service extension is enabled by you.
In Sage ERP, to Configure the Portal Database the Steps are as Follows:-
- First of all, open the Sage 300 ERP in your system.
- Now click on the setup option of the database mentioned in the list.
- After that, select the option from further options run as administrator.
- Log in to the Sage application by entering the correct credentials in it.
- When login is done then click on the portal button.
- Then check for the required details that they are entered correctly.
- Click on the OK button and then click on the Exit button.
Above, you get to know the solutions to the errors that can happen and then resolve it accordingly by following the steps. This article helps you to fix Sage HTTP Error 500 and 503- internal server error and service is unavailable. If in case you are facing any issues or having any queries in resolving this server busy error of Sage then connect with the Sage support number +1888-461-1609. You can also connect with experts via live chat. The team is here 24/7 hours to help you by providing the best assistance.