How Data Corruption affects your Sage Software?
Basically, corruption of data takes place when the data itself is corrupted and as a result, might also affect the Sage Software crucially. This might mostly cause usually occurs due to the corrupted/damaged data file in Sage Software. For instance: hardware or network interference issue, system crash, or power failure due to external software or third-party interference. However, shutting down your Sage software through Task Manager is an unusual method of closing any software. Thus, always ensure to firstly check the corrupted data file while opening the sage software.
This corrupted/damaged data file should be repaired at earliest and need immediate maintenance to ensure proper functioning of Sage software. Before starting the maintenance and repair process, ensure to keep a backup file of the important data. In case, you forget keeping a backup file, then worry not, since our Sage experts are highly proficient in repairing any kind of problematic issue.
Identifying the cause of damaged and repairing it:
- Verify Data damage/corruption:
You can identify corruption easily when Check Data displays a list of the issue along with the usage of tool ‘Database Repair Utility’. It is recommended to run this tool on a frequent interval so that data reliability can be accurately maintained. To check the data, firstly click on the file, choose maintenance and then click check data.
Some other reasons for data damaged are:
- Your sage software might crash or freeze anytime.
- The list might show a blank page or freeze while choosing the drop-down list.
- You might see the haphazard or strange character on your window screen.
- You must be having lost posted or missing records transactions from the data.
Run check data, if you identify any damaged file and any other error mentioned above. Sometimes, you might also find Sage software backup error messages due to the system problem.
Sage 50 Maintenance Tips & Guide
- Check if your sage software is up to date
You must verify check whether any essential update is available. To check, perform the given instructions:
- Click Help
- Check for the sage Updates
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions
Fix data corruption
Restoring the Backup can be very helpful at repairing and protect the data.
Perform the given steps to restore the backup history
- Go to file and click on the restore button
- Now, select browse > locate and click the backup file you need > click Open > Press OK and then click Yes
- If needed, enter the log-in data and then click on OK.
- Go to File > click on the Maintenance and select Check Data.
Still unable to repair corrupted file in Sage Software?
Regular maintenance & Repair is very necessary for Sage software to ensure proper functioning of software. However, if the problem still prevails, right away connect with the Sage experts readily accessible round the clock. The certified sage professionals are highly experienced to tackle any problematic error with utmost proficiency.
To connect with the experts, directly make a call at toll-free Sage helpline number 1-800-865-4183. Also, chat with the sage tech via live chat support.