When using QuickBooks Point Of Sale on iPhone or iPad, getting an integration error message is quite normal. However, there are certain integration messages, which you should know how to troubleshoot on your iPad or iPhone. Below, we have mentioned some integration errors with their possible solutions:
“Unable to Connect” message
If you get this error message, check the QuickBooks Remote Data Sharing (RDS) is operating on the ALLDATA Manage Server PC.
“QuickBooks Alert” message showing missing accounts
Generally, the QuickBooks Alert lists all the accounts that have been changed, deactivated or deleted. In order to fix this issue, all you have to do is reactivate, review all those accounts in your QuickBooks.
“Firewall Port Error”
This error occurs when you try to start the QuickBooks RDS. If you experience this kind of issue on your QuickBooks, it is suggested to reboot or restart your PC.
“Unable to start QuickBooks”
This problem mainly occurs while beginning ALLDATA Manage. When the file path for your QuickBooks company file fails to pair with the file path that ALLDATA Manage was primarily synced with, you might get this error on your screen.
In order to ensure that file path is right, do the following:
- Go to ALLDATA Manage.
- Choose Setup.
- Select Accounting Setup.
- Check the location of QuickBooks company file.
Then open QuickBooks and do the following:
- Open the file
- On your keyboard, press the F2 key.
- Go to File Information and see check the location of QuickBooks company file.
In case, the location of the QuickBooks company file and ALLDATA Manage is different, it is suggested to restore the QuickBooks company file to the correct location where ALLDATA Manage is synced.
“Error reading RDS server settings: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed”
This error usually occurs when you try to start the QuickBooks RDS server, when starting RDS Serve. You may experience this issue when the QuickBooks RDS server is on another Windows User Account than where it was primarily installed. Closing the QuickBooks RDS server may fix the problem. In order to fix the “Error reading RDS server settings: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed” error, do the following:
- First of all, you need to close the QuickBooks RDS server.
- Now switch on to Windows User Account where it was primarily installed.
- Now start QuickBooks RDS Server.
“Problem starting the server. This application does not have permission…”
This error occurs when you try to start QuickBooks RDS Server but QuickBooks does not have the correct access rights. You can solve the problem on your own by following the given below steps:
- Go to ALLDATA Manage Server PC
- There open QuickBooks.
- Now click on File
- Then Switch to Single.
- Select user Mode.
- Click on OK.
- Got to Edit.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Integrated Applications
- Go to Company Preferences.
- Select RDS Server.
- Now click on Properties.
- Then on the Access Rights tab:
- Check on Allow this application to read and modify this company file and uncheck Prompt before allowing access.
- Check on Allow this application to login automatically and uncheck on Allow this application to access Social Security Numbers, customer credit card information, and other personal data.
- Now click on OK.
Still facing issues or in trouble with QuickBooks iPad or iPhone integration? Don’t just worry all you have to then is just visit askforaccounting.com and find the onlin chat option there to consult with our Expert team instantly or you may also get superior support just by giving our experts a ring on a toll-free number +1-800-274-4168 and get rid of any issues or troubles with QuickBooks Point of Sale system.