- 1 Enterprise Version of QuickBooks
- 2 QuickBooks Pro or Premier
- 3 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
Enterprise Version of QuickBooks
Space Required for QuickBooks Enterprise
- 1 GB of system RAM if you want to have access for a single user.
- 2 GB of system RAM if you want quickbooks for multiple users.
- 4 ghz of processor would also be required for a quickbooks to run efficiently. Though if you don’t have that much of big processor than 2.0 will also be fine
QuickBooks Pro or Premier
Space Required by QuickBooks Po and premier is the same as that of an enterprise
- 1 GB for single user
- 2 GB if you want to run with multiple users.
- Processor should not be any less than 2 Ghz. Though if you demand efficient functioning of the program then 2.4 ghz processor is recommended.
- You should also have 2.5 GB of disk space available. Full filling all these requirements will help you run quickbooks like a breeze.
- Windows platform is required to run quickbooks,
- The program can only work with either 32 bit or 64 bit operating system,
- You must have a Network card with 100 Mbps availability,
- 40 Mbps of network bandwith.
- Your display must of the size 1024*768 pixels.
If you want to know more about QuickBooks or are confused about which version to buy then talk to our QuickBooks Proadvisors. They will suggest to you which version you should buy as per your requirements.