In order to add an element within your chart of accounts then please follow the steps given below:
How to Add Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks Online
- Login to your quickbooks accounts and go to the chart of accounts page. Click on the “New” button and this will open up a different dialogue box.
- Now open up the list of categories and choose a bank.
- Now make an entry and choose the category that you think is most relevant to the account. What quickbooks will then do is use the category that you chose and will put that as the name of your account.
- Enter the number allotted to the account and even supply the description.
- Supply the balance as it appeared in your bank statement. And click save.
- Quickbooks will now display your new account under the chart of accounts and it will now also be listed in the list of accounts as well.
For more info you can directly get in touch with us at quickbooks 1800 number and raise any concern you might have.