How to Adjust Journal Entries in QuickBooks?
Before we can start passing the journal entry, it is very important to understand what it is?
Well, in simple terms it is a journal entry that is usually made to adjust the balances in your account. Though it is simple but is a very important feature provided by the makers of QuickBooks. In our books of accounts we often face these kinds of errors and adjusting them becomes crucial. Thus if you also want to adjust your journal entry to ultimately adjust your balances then follow these simple steps:
- Login to your quickbooks account and head over to your company profile.
- Click on the (+) icon, this you can find on the top of the navigation bar.
- Now you will be able to see “Create” tab. Click on that
- Under that create tab, on the bottom side of the screen you will see “Show more” linkable text. Click on that.
- Click on the Journal entry. This you can find in the Other sections tab.
- Down where you see “Are you adjusting journal entry”? Click check mark on that.
- Feed in your Journal entry and hit save.
- If you are able to see this screen then congrats you have successfully adjusted your journal entry.
If you still are facing issues and are not able to adjust journal entries in QuickBooks then try giving us call and we will look into the matter. You can give us call at our 1800 toll free number at 1800-865-4183 and our intuit support staff will help you resolve your issue.