Want to adjust the quantity on hand within QuickBooks Pro, then here is the solution. Follow the steps as it is and you will be able to resolve your issue.
How to Adjust Quantity on Hand in QuickBooks
- Login to your QuickBooks company profile and click on the (+) you see at the top of the navigation bar.
- Here you will be able to see the Inventory adjustment tab. Simply click on that.
- Enter the following, Adj. date, Adj. account and select the item, the quantity of which you want to adjust.
- This will include things like the current quantity you have, and the description you might want to give to your item.
- Now in this step, QuickBooks might want to ask for a new quantity. Supply the details and, click Save when done.
- Congrats you are able to adjust the new quantity on hand within QuickBooks pro.
If you are able to resolve your issue then great, but if you are still struggling then speak to our QuickBooks Consultant staff who will help and guide you on the matter. You can call our toll-free Consultant number for USA and Canada and get the solution.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.