Want to adjust your quantity on hand within QuickBooks pro, then here is the solution. Follow the steps as it is and you will be able to resolve your issue.
How to Adjust Quantity on Hand in QuickBooks
- Login to your QuickBooks company profile and click on the (+) ive you see on the top of the navigation bar.
- Here you will be able to see Inventory adjustment tab. Simply click on that.
- Enter the following, Adj. date, Adj. account and select the item, the quantity of which you want to adjust. This will include things like the current quantity you have, the description you might want to give to your item.
- Now in this step, QuickBooks might want to ask of new quantity. Supply the details and,
- Click Save when done.
- Congrats you are able to adjust new quantity on hand within QuickBooks pro.
If you are able to resolve you issue then great, but if you are still struggling then speak to our QuickBooks support staff who will help and guide you on the matter. You can call our toll free support number for USA and Canada and get the solution.