If you have duplicate entries within your quickbooks accounts then it can imbalance your finances in the books of accounts. Thus you should get rid of them as soon as you encounter them. Inorder to completely remove double entries in quickbooks.
You would have to follow these simple steps to Delete Duplicate Transactions in QuickBooks:
- Login to your quickbooks accounts and click on the Banking tab.
- Click the register drop down button.
- Now open the account in which you duplicate transactions.
- Check-mark the transactions you would want to delete.
- Hit delete button. This you can find it on the right of your screen.
- Now you will see a confirmation message asking do you really want to delete it. Hit yes and your double entry will be deleted.
Hope the solution worked for you. If you are still facing issues you can get in touch with us and talk to our help support staff. To get in touch with our quickbooks experts, dial our toll free helpline number and ask for any query you might have within quickbooks.