What do you do when you get the message “Enter Memorized Transactions”? What if someone doesn’t want to enter those again? Thus, one should have the option to not enter those transactions.
Usually, a user of QuickBooks doesn’t want to repeat certain things, thus they should be provided with the certain flexibility that can help them remove these elements.
To avoid these repeated actions just follow these steps below-
How to Delete Memorized Transactions in QuickBooks
On QuickBooks, open the CTRL+T in order to open the memorized Transaction List Window. After this, we can proceed in sequence.
- You will see the transactions that you want to open and delete
- On the Memorized Transaction tab, select Delete Memorized Transaction. Do you know that you can even delete a company in quickbooks. This makes things really easy to manage in quickbooks.
- You will get the pop of whether you want to save or delete the transaction
- Click on OK
Sometimes, you may get so busy that you have the tendency to forget work to be accomplished. Like the way we set reminders in order to wake up early, a QuickBooks user can set preferences for persona reminders. What you can do is-
- From the Edit menu, select Preference
- On the left hand side, you will see Reminders
- Click on Reminders and then click the My Preference Tab
- If you want to remind yourself of certain task, you can check Show Reminders List When Opening a Company File
How to set Preference for setting Reminders
You can set preferences for Company files by going through the steps you want to with no flaw-
- On QuickBooks, you can select Company Preference Tab
- You can choose what you want to prefer for the reminder. This can be selected from Show Summary
- There is a Show List you want to display in the reminders for your convenience
- There is a Window that says Don’t Remind Me that can be deleted from your list of reminders
- You can set the due date as per your convenience so that the reminder justify your preference
- Once you have set the Date, click on OK
Once you have set the preference, here is how you can use the reminder. That is important as no point using a utility without taking the advantage. This helps you to keep your desk paper free and clutter free. This can also prove to be the best way to stay organized.
This reminder also proves to be advantageous to those who have the extreme possibility of forgetting important work. Accomplishment can’t be ignored as that is the sign of a great businessman. Utilize the reminder to keep you n track and up to date with your daily activities.
The reminder list should be automatically displaying on your system after you have set the tasks. If that is not visible, there is always a way out. On QuickBooks, select Company and then Reminders. There will be a few entries in bold that can be double clicked to see further details. Now, the steps are as follows-
- Click on Collapse All
- Then click on Expand All
- Now double click an entry to proceed further
- You should click on Custom View to return to that particular page you want to be reminded of
- You can now either click on Esc or click X to close the Window
When one is not in need of any transaction that is proving only to be burden can be deleted following the steps above mentioned.
All the above given steps though are pretty much enough but if you still face any issues then you can try our canada branch for a tollfree help. Give us a call at our quickbooks tech support number at 1800-940-7442.