“Sage 50 Data Corruption Error” is one of the most problematic aspects of running into an error is being unable to address the root of the problem to be able to resolve it permanently. Data corruption in your Sage account is one of such problem which, if not addressed timely, can wreak havoc on your business. That is why the AskForAccounting help team is going to help you out in fixing the Data Corruption in Sage 50.
Major Causes of Sage 50 Data Corruption Error:
The major causes of Sage 50 Data Corruption are mentioned below:
- Power surge is one of the main reasons of data corruption. Virus interference from other programs that are running in the system.
- Software crash and the PC locks problem that hinders.
- Hardware and the network issues also results in data corruption.
- One major issue is in case the backup copy created is from damaged media files.
Follow these guidelines provided below with care to ensure proper and smooth recovery from data corruption.
Identifying and minimizing the risk of Corruption: If you run your Check Data and the routine returns a list of errors, it makes it a lot easier for you to pinpoint the problems. How to Fix Data Corruption in Sage 50 It is a vital step in ensuring the integrity of your Sage data. To access the settings, follow this route: File >> Maintenance >> Check Data. There are several other indicators that may be helpful:
- Is your software freezing or crashing at any point?
- When you access the drop-down lists, do they free or appear blank at any time?
- Do some strange and random characters appear in any window?
- Have the recently posted transactions/ new records missing in your data?
If you suspect that any of these has happened at one point, immediately run the Check Data to see the list of issues.
How to Fix Sage 50 Data Corruption Error?
How to fix the issue: Just follow the given instructions to ensure that your data remains safe and undamaged:
- First and foremost, backup your data in its current state before performing the restore to fix an error.
- Now, restore a previous backup. (The one you restored before the backup you created in the first step.) Follow these instructions carefully:
- Open your Sage 50 and click on File
- Now, click
- Click Browse and go to locate the required backup file and hit
- Click Ok and then
- Next, click Ok once more and you will be prompted to enter your login details.
- Now, click on File once more.
- Click Maintenance and hit Check Data.
- If you are still unable to save an error-free backup file, you need to follow the next step to fix error, warnings comments.
These are the only valid solutions that can recover your damaged data, or at least save the undamaged data securely without any problem, and repair the Sage 50 data file. Ensure that you follow all the instructions carefully, otherwise, the Sage issue may not get resolved. However, you can get in touch with our AskForAccounting Sage tech support team at +1888-461-1609. Our Sage technical support team is always ready to resolve your Sage 50 Support related issues in an instant.