If you want to go online with your books, then look no further than using QuickBooks. The program is highly updated with new and updated features and the team at Intuit continues to make it better every single day. Though updates are fine but too much functionality adds to confusion. With so many updates and features, it becomes really difficult sometimes to track your previous work. Take for example “how to get previous bank reconciliation in QuickBooks”.
This is one query that we receive quite often. Since often times there is quite a bit of change in the interface from the previous versions thus it becomes little difficult to track your past work. If anything of that sort happens and you feel that your work is untraceable then all you do is dial us any time of the day and receive instant help for your QuickBooks.
How to Get Previous Bank Reconciliation in QuickBooks with ease?
The reason you face issues with your program is that when you reconcile in the updated version of QB then it creates a PDF format of your file. But when you try to pull any of your previous files then it goes untraceable as QuickBooks doesn’t find any PDF relating to that date. That’s why sometimes you experience an error. But there is sure a way out which you can find in the steps given below:
Steps to Access your Previous Reconciliation Reports
Well, the easy way to find out how to get previous bank reconciliation in QuickBooks, just do the following:
- Launch QuickBooks and navigate to your companies dashboard.
- Hover your mouse over the main navigation panel which is located on the header of your screen.
- Choose the reports tab.
- You will now see a drop-down menu appearing, click the accountant and taxes tab.
- From the submenu, choose reconciliation reports.
- You will now gain access to all the reports that you made in the past.
- Choose the report of your choice and you will be all sorted.
- Do the meaningful and click on the print tab to get the printout of your previously reconciled report.
Though the above solution is perfectly fine for “How to get previous bank reconciliation in QuickBooks” but what to do, when you don’t see your reports. If when trying to view reports you see an error message that “reports are unavailable” or the reports tab greyed out then most likely your PDF converter may be at fault. Here are the possible solutions you can try:
- Update QuickBooks:
- View without PDF converter:
- With your QuickBooks logged in, click on the reports tab.
- Navigate from the banking tab and click on the previous reconciliation menu.
- From the window that now appears, choose the radio button with the message that says: Include any changes made to entries since they are reconciled.
- Choose your report and un-check PDF option.
- You will now be displayed a reconciled report in its original shape.
- Repair PDF.
- If you are not able to get your issue fixed and you still see your reports not available then your last resort would be to get your PDF file converter fixed.
- Download QuickBooks PDF repair tool. You can do this by clicking on this link.
- Install the program and let it run and diagnose the error.
- Try viewing the reconciliation report again and see if the error still persists.
- If you see the error again, then reboot your system and most likely you will see your issue fixed.
- Other errors:
- Didn’t see your error fixed…! You may be facing issues with your Adobe software.
- If you see following below given messages, then your Adobe may be at fault. Contact Adobe support team or allow us to help you. Dial us at 24/7 toll free helpline number.
- Adobe cannot be used to run PDF files at this time.
- Adobe version 8 is required. Exit and retry after some time.
If you have followed the steps from ground “0”, then by now you may be all sorted. But if you are still looking for “How to get previous bank reconciliation in QuickBooks” then reach out to our support team. Our QuickBooks professionals will help you find the cause and will provide with instant help. Thus worry no more and get yourself sorted on phone.