Today, in this blog learn how to integrate QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks. QuickBooks is an all-time best accounting software for small companies. With time it has developed industry-specific software which enables different industries to grow in their businesses.
Though it is a well-renowned accounting program it was initially meant to track your finances. Since managing physical inventory has also been a part of the game thus POS systems were finally developed.
How to Integrate QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks
One such sector is the food industry i.e. Restaurants. QuickBooks developed a point of sale system for various industries. Restaurants specifically can utilize the software to the best of its usage and analytics. However, the QuickBooks accounting software is built-in with enormous features. It can be integrated with the QuickBooks POS system and then can be used hand in hand to get maximum efficiency from the software.
Easy Steps to Integrate QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks
This is an inquiry that has been showing up recently on the QuickBooks group sheets and one that we’ve assisted numerous clients with. There are numerous ways how to integrate QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks. Here is the step-by-step process to integrate POS with QuickBooks.
Step 1: QuickBooks POS Server PC
- Above all else, we’ll be chipping away at the POS Server PC.
- This is where the POS information record is found and the one you need to use to run the End-of-Day capacities.
- It is likely that it happens to be on a similar PC which would keep you in the pole position throughout.
Step 2: QuickBooks Monetary Program
- Introduce your QuickBooks monetary program on this PC and interface it to your business budgetary info record.
- Open that information document and after that dispatch QuickBooks POS.
Step 3: POS Financial
- In POS, open the organization preferences. In the left section tap on Financial.
Step 4: QuickBooks Budgetary Programming
- To one side of that section, at the best, check the box marked “Use with QuickBooks budgetary programming.”
- At this point, POS will search for QuickBooks monetary running on this PC and connection to the information document that it has open.
- It will invite you for affirmation that it is the right record and it’s just as simple as that.
- A few people have gotten some information about the security.
- They don’t need their workers to have the capacity to get to their money-related information and consequently don’t care for having the budgetary program on a PC utilized by representatives.
- The response to that is to set up clients in the financial program and ensure that the clients have passwords.
- Once that is done, the representative would need to have a legitimate client ID and secret key keeping in mind the end goal to access the monetary information.
This procedure even works with the FREE form of QuickBooks Point of Sale!
Benefits of Integration QuickBooks Point Of Sale with QuickBooks
- Naturally, exchange POS information to QuickBooks day by day for bookkeeping purposes.
- Match up stock changes in accordance with QuickBooks effectively.
- Manage employee finance from QuickBooks on the basis of information followed.
In case the above procedure does not show up or is ending up with an error, you can contact our professionals who are available 24 * 7 behind the counter so that you could make effective and efficient use of the software. If your query about how to integrate QuickBooks POS with QuickBooks is still unanswered. Then contact Point of sale QuickBooks consultant Number Dial us toll-free on the given number and all your issues will be taken care of.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.