How to make a deposit in QuickBooks without an invoice.
QuickBooks is one such software that has changed the way we do accounting. Now it is not at all about manually recording entries but putting them and automating, recording and tracking financials within the software.
The cool part of using Quickbooks is that it is not limited to recording and keeping track of your business profits and losses. But the concept of the program is much wider.
- The user interface of the software is highly intuitive; this makes the software easy to use.
- The program easily integrates with third party software. You can integrate QuickBooks with your bank, tax program of your choice and even with excel.
- You get customized templates that you can use to create invoices and reports etc.
- You can save time by uploading your signature within QuickBooks itself and thus make your reports look more professional with your branding and digital signature.
Though Quickbooks can be used for many purposes, the primary objective is that of recording your financial data.
Make Deposit in Quickbooks without an invoice.
If you want to record deposits within the program then it can be done by linking Quickbooks with your bank. If you don’t have your bank already connected then follow the steps below to “Make deposit within Quickbooks without using Invoice”.
If you need to process the deposits within QuickBooks without creating an extra invoice then please follow the steps as it is.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks company account.
- Now click on the plus sign button. This is usually located on the top of the navigation bar.
- From there click on the Receipts tab.
- This will display all the transaction you made so far.
- Now enter the details of the deposit you want to make.
- Select on the deposit method you would like to go for. Is it cash or cheque.
- Now click on the Save button on the bottom of the screen and this will complete your transaction and this will create a deposit in QuickBooks without creating an invoice.
Hope you are able to resolve your issue, but if you still face trouble then write to us in the comments below.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.