QuickBooks POS features one of the major features i.e. Ring up Sales. Ringing up sales indicates recording the transactions in a cash register and being ready to take the money. With the advent of new technology, the point of sales has shifted drastically from the cash register to digitally recording transactions.
Ring Up Sales in QuickBooks POS
At the current time, a Point of Sales system comprises a barcode scanner, QR code scanner, Debit card/Credit Card reader, computer, printer, and a cash drawer. You might recognize all of these from any food joint or retail store that you may have visited. Though this simplifies recording transactions, still it cannot analyze the recorded transactions and data.
AskForAccounting which is powered by Revel Systems is the answer to your error. This software is directly connected to the QuickBooks version you are using. It will also link easily with the Pro version which is very suitable for small businesses. The data is synced directly from QuickBooks Point of Sale to QuickBooks and then this data can be used to make reports and perform a drill-down analysis.
QuickBooks Point of Sales has the following Features
- Transfer data directly from POS to QuickBooks
- Manage inventory
- All data is at your fingertips as everything is uploaded to the cloud.
- Record Transactions even while offline.
- Managing Customers.
- Spot Trends by Analyzing and Assessing Data
- Fast payment with QuickBooks Payments Processing
- Easy to learn
Still, for analysis, you must collect the most amount of data in as little time as you can.
- For quickly recording transactions click on the make a Sale icon or option provided in the navigation window.
- Using Barcode or QR code scanner will aid in recording transactions easily.
- You can even enter the reference number of the item or use the ‘Quick Pick Items’ option.
- Adding the number of items is also simple.
- You can even click on the +1 button to increase the quantity.
- Removing items is also easy. Payment options can also be selected.
- You can select among Cash, Credit, Debit, Check, Gift and Account.
Discounts can be provided with QuickBooks POS. You can set discounts on particular items or even for particular customers. There is a discount button available in which you can enter the percentage of discount that you might want to provide. You can even give a name to the discount.
There are many other functions like splitting which allows you to divide transactions between two different modes of payments. QuickBooks POS can even maintain your customer list and their preferences. All of this makes QuickBooks POS a desirable software for maintaining sales records and data. For any doubt or query, you can contact the QuickBooks point of sale customer Consultant team through different modes like phone Consultant, email Consultant, and live chat Consultant. They are approachable and 24*7 available.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.