Problem: When you are trying to deal with the Online Transactions, the error pops-up on the screen. This error stops you from accessing the said feature any further from that point.
The mechanism of the error works in such a way that even if you sign out of your QuickBooks and sign in again, the error persists. You can easily resolve the QuickBooks Error Ol-332 with the help of technical guidance provided below by the AskForAccounting tech support help-team.
Description: Error Ol-332 is the major error and it comes in the range of banking related error on QuickBooks. You get this error when you are dealing with the online transactions. You can get the additional information from your merchant bank, it will help you out in dealing with the issue more precisely.
Resolving the QuickBooks Error Ol-332: Follow the solutions provided below in the given manner. One of these troubleshooting methods should resolve the issue for good for you:
- Enabling TLS 1.2:
- Open your Internet Explorer and ensure that you have updated it to its latest release available on the internet.
- Go to the Gear icon given at the top-right corner of Internet Explorer.
- Browse to the Internet Options. Click on Advanced
- Go to the Security section of settings.
- Uncheck the TLS 1.0 and then check the TLS 1.2.
- Click on Apply to save all the changes you made and then hit
- Shut down any program that is running on your computer system.
- Restart the computer system.
- If the error persists, go to the second option.
- Creating a new test company file:
- Go to QuickBooks Main File menu and select New Company. Click Express Start.
- In the given Bank Account field, enter your bank account details (The one that is experiencing the problem).
- You will set up your account for Bank Feeds.
- Download the bank feed transactions to test. If the problem persists, get to the next solution.
- Create a new account and then merge it with the old one:
- Go to the Chart Of Accounts. Right-click the account that is facing trouble. Click on
- Highlight the Account Name, and copy it.
- Enter an asterisk (*) at the end of the name.
- Click on the Bank Feed settings and click on Deactivate all.
- Click on the button Save and close.
- Go to the chart of accounts once more and create a new account.
- Paste the account name with the asterisk.
- Close and try to open the company file once again.
- Go to the chart of accounts once more and click Edit on the account.
- Remove the asterisk and click Save & Close.
- A warning dialogue box will appear and ask you to confirm the Merger. Click
- Setup the account for bank feeds.
- Download the transaction heading to the new merged account.
- Try to perform the action that caused the error once more.
- The error does not appear this time.
If you have followed all the instructions carefully, the issue must be resolved by now. However, if the problem still comes up or if you need some technical assistance to troubleshoot the error, we recommend you to get in touch with our AskForAccounting QuickBooks Technical Support Team.