Combination of Windows 10 and QuickBooks 2016 can help take your business to a completely new level. Reason being- both the software are latest in technology. However, in order to get the best out of both the software, it is very important to check that they are compatible with each other and can be integrated easily.
Stop waiting to Start Integrate QuickBooks Point of Sale with Windows 10
Can’t wait to start using QuickBooks Point of Sale on a Windows 10-based PC? In this article, we have discussed below how you can use QuickBooks conveniently after upgrading your PC to Windows 10, after which you will be able to integrate QuickBooks Point of Sale On Windows-based PC, easily.
Before going further, make sure that you have QuickBooks 2015 or 2016 in order to use it on a Windows 10 operating system. It is also important to check whether the version of QuickBooks you have is compatible with the Windows operating system you want to upgrade to.
Point to remember: After you upgrade to Windows 10 so that you can easily integrate QuickBooks Point of Sale easily, you might have to make some changes around Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. Although, QuickBooks 2015 and 2016 can run under Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, a few features might need Microsoft Framework 3.5 to run without any problem. And this feature is disabled by default in Windows 10. To turn it on follow the given below instructions:
- Go to the Menu on your Windows 10 PC.
- Type Turn Windows features Off or On
- You will see an option to Turn Windows features On or Off, click on that.
- Now you will get an option for .NET Framework 3.5. Make sure it is enabled.
- In case it is not enabled, click on the white check box and click on OK. Then reboot your PC.
Remember, some QuickBooks features use Internet Explorer as the default browser, but the default browser on Windows is Microsoft Edge. In order to configure Internet Explore browser on Windows 10, follow the below given instructions.
- Go to the Start Menu on your Windows 10 PC.
- Type Default Browser.
- Now click on the link saying Choose a default web browser when it appears in your Start Menu.
- Once you see the Settings window, click on the Default app.
- Now on the eight side of the screen, search for Web browser. Then click on the icon.
- You will get a new window Choose an app, choose Internet Explorer 11 as the default browser.
- Click on OK.
Now you can easily Integrate QuickBooks Point Of Sale for Windows easily.
Get Expert assistance and guide to resolve any errors or issues :
Still facing issues to integrate QuickBooks Point of Sale for windows? Don’t worry just visit Askforaccounting.com and there you’ll get a ‘Live Chat’ option on the very left bottom corner. All you have to do is to consult your issues with our online expert team or you may also contact them directly just by giving a ring on +1800-865-4183 (Our Expert Support-Desk toll-free number) and they will guide and assist you to resolve your issues and to integrate you QuickBooks POS System for a windows easily.