Sage 50 is a leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) software company. Read how to integrate Sage 50 with Salesforce, the world’s largest CRM platform.
This integration allows users to manage their sales processes more effectively and centralize data across all departments in their company.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Integrating Sage 50 with Salesforce
There are many benefits that are offered if users integrate Sage 50 with Salesforce. The biggest benefit, according to popular belief, is the elimination of the need for the time-consuming and error-prone process of the bidirectional entry of data. Furthermore, this integration reduces the amount of financial risk a company normally is at.
This integration also supports better decision-making, and it has a huge impact on increasing the readability of information that is critical with respect to the business. The integration of Salesforce with Sage also allows users to predict different kinds of opportunities that might have a positive impact on their sales.
Users can also see their customers’ details and past orders easily once the integration is done. Also, open balances can be viewed in Salesforce following the integration, and it is not required the user to enter the data again and again. Users are also able to automate their workflow through this integration.
The process of creating an invoice, sales receipt, etc, can be infused into one process, reducing the number of work users need to do every time they are creating transactions.
Read more:- Sage 50 Microsoft Office 365 Integration
How to Integrate Sage 50 with Salesforce
Following are the steps to Integrate Sage 50 with Salesforce.
- First, the users must schedule a batch API on a timely basis.
- Once they schedule the batch API on a timely basis, the next step for them to do is to load the global configuration file.
- After the user has successfully loaded the global configuration file, they need to call the authentication API of the Sage 50 application to request permission to access the data.
- The next step after the invocation of the authentication API is to invoke the Sage API. This needs to be done while being considerate of the global configuration file definitions.
- The user needs to sync every object data to the object that is inbound.
- After that, the user needs to insert and update the data to the object that the data belongs to.
- For those records that failed to be imported, the user must make note of the sync stats.
Read more:- Sage 50 EFT Integration Setup