The purpose of integrate WooCommerce with Sage 50 is that this integration permits the users to make use of the eCommerce options in Sage 50.
WooCommerce is a great tool for users who are trying to create an online store as it serves many benefits to users which will be discussed later in this article. The process of integration of WooCommerce with Sage 50 is a very simple process and it has proven to have boosted the flexibility and scalability of businesses that have gone through the integration process.
This article will discuss the benefits of integrating Sage 50 with WooCommerce, and it will also provide a step-by-step procedure on how users can easily integrate Sage 50 with WooCommerce.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of Integrating Sage 50 with WooCommerce
- 2 Steps to Integrate WooCommerce with Sage 50
Benefits of Integrating Sage 50 with WooCommerce
The integration of Sage 50 with WooCommerce serves many benefits to users who go through with this integration. It introduces a faster way to speed up various things that would take the user longer to complete without this integration, and it also enhances functionality in general. The integration also allows for data analysis that is more accurate as well. Moreover, it simplifies the process of exchanging data such as customer information and product line detail. Some of the many other benefits it will serve the merchants are.
- One of the benefits that anyone who reads this article will like is that the integration of Sage 50 with WooCommerce reduces the need to enter data manually.
- Users do not need to enter things such as contact details and addresses every time anymore.
- With WooCommerce, users can sell their virtual products to any place on the globe. So it expands the scope of the business from what could be a local level to a global level.
- The integration also reduces the size of the room that is usually left for mistakes that are caused due to human errors. Automating the data transfer is a good thought as human involvement gets reduced by a big number.
- The data that the user will get in return will be more accurate, since it is also an automated process, which reduces the human involvement required, thus reducing the scope for human errors.
- Businesses that employ this integration of Sage 50 and WooCommerce also enjoy the comfort and ease that comes from the fact that the integration saves these businesses a lot of time and effort as most of the business processes are automated.
- Users also do not need to dread the process of data entry anymore. With this integration, users can enjoy the automated process of data entry, which, in turn, reduces human error, increases the quality of the reports that are prepared, creates more productivity, and the workforce is more enthusiastic about other things that they could do, now that the task of entering the data does not require a human anymore.
- Businesses can also focus more on things like the growth that they could achieve in the future, how much revenue they are generating and how much revenue they could generate, and how satisfied their customers are with the products and services that they have provided them with in the past.
- Users who have integrated Sage 50 with WooCommerce can also go ahead and extend their business process. The integration of cloud applications and third-party applications that work to automate the process of data transfer can also be done with much ease.
- Imports and exports of various things in Sage 50 can also be done in just a few clicks, thanks to this integration of Sage 50 and WooCommerce. Users do not need to go through the tiresome process of importing or exporting files anymore.
After the automation process has been completed by the users, the following things will not be required to be done by the user.
- Import Sales Order:
Sales orders can be transferred from WooCommerce into Sage 50 which permits users to view real-time sales.
- Import and Export Customers:
Transferring customer data between Sage 50 and WooCommerce in an automated fashion saves a lot of time.
- Import Invoices:
Automatically transferring invoices allows for the instant processing of orders.
- Export Inventory:
The product details are uploaded automatically. Stock levels and prices are included automatically.
Steps to Integrate WooCommerce with Sage 50
The process of integrating WooCommerce with Sage 50 is a very simple process that does not require too much effort or technical knowledge. Any person who wishes to integrate WooCommerce with Sage 50 can do so quite easily.
The users just need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to be able to integrate WooCommerce with Sage 50 successfully:
- The first step that the user must complete to kick off the process of integrating WooCommerce with Sage 50 is that they need to find and select the best integration platform that can do the job successfully.
- After the first step, the user will learn that a report that contains all their visits to the eCommerce website has been created already.
- The user will also see that a customer record and sales order have also been generated automatically.
- After the subsequent step, The record that contains all their visits to the eCommerce website that had been created already is actually converted into a format that is compatible with the WooCommerce and Sage 50 software.
- For the customers who already have registered to the WooCommerce website online, the syncing with Sage 50 would have been done automatically.
- The sync will include things like customer details, shipping address, billing, and contact details.
- There will also be a bi-directional sync of the Product sync, the customer sync, and the inventory sync.
- The bi-directional sync means that these details can be synced as per the user’s requirements.
- The shipping charges and the various kinds of taxes are mapped between ERP and eCommerce.
- Another thing to be noted is that shipments are generated against every sales order in Sage 50. Once the shipment has been generated, it gets synced to WooCommerce, and the delivery status will change once the delivery of the shipment has been completed.
- The integration software that the user has chosen will be supportive of all the mapping that needs to be done for both the online and offline payment modes that depend on the user’s business needs.
Is it possible to omit Sage Integration Services?
The answer to this question is an effortless Yes, Sage Integration can be removed from the system.
Here’s how to do it:
● First, hit on the Start menu and then proceed to choose the control panel.
● After this, the below program hit the control panel.
● Click on the Sage Integration services, when you discover the program.
● Finally, locate the uninstall button and then hit on the change tab.
What exactly does Integration means in relation to the accounting system?
An accounting system’s integration function makes it simple to link to other applications, boosting data flow speed and minimizing running costs. The benefit of implementing integration for a corporation is that it allows for enhanced productivity and functional quality.
Is it feasible for an individual to view the Data Sync history after Sage 50 and WooCommerce integration?
Yes, usually you may just look at the most recent 90 days of sync data. The days, however, may vary depending on the application you chose for integration.