Path Sync Manager is an important program that runs every time you start QuickBooks. This tool has many different uses and is an absolute necessity for QB to function properly. If the files for path sync manager are missing or are corrupt, then you will face an issue with the message like Intuit sync manager error. If the bug continue’s to stay within QuickBooks then it may even corrupt your QuickBooks data files.
Steps to fix Intuit Sync Manager Error:
- Open QuickBooks and go to File menu from the top menu bar
- Click on Close all Company Files/ Logout
- Close all currently running instances of QB.
- From the system tray, right click on Sync Manager
- Click on Exit Sync Manager
- Go to the following directory: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Intuit\SyncManager
- Rename the SyncManager folder to something else. Just append an old to it in order to remember the old folder if you need it later.
- Restart your system and fire up QB
- Sync manager will start and you’ll be able to sync your data
QuickBooks sync manager error is something that needs to be addressed as soon as possible to prevent data damage. If incase you are not able to fix your problem and still face the same issue then dial QuickBooks 24/7 helpline number.
Sync manager, just like the configuration files is automatically recreated by QB if not found in the aforementioned directory. Now you have a fresh copy of the sync manager and it’ll function as desired.
In case, there was an error loading the files from the path intuit sync manager then you will have to reinstall the software.
QB will not delete your company file if you uninstall it. Still, we recommend that you create a backup copy of both the company file and configuration file in order to avoid the worst.
Before installing a fresh copy, make sure you already have the setup for your version of QB. You can either download the setup for any particular version from QuickBooks’ website or order a CD/DVD with the installation files. If you choose to download the setup, then you can do so via this website. Just keep the license number handy. In case of any confusion, dial for help at the toll free number provided.
Also, if you’re using a payroll service, then you should get the EIN and service key of the payroll service before uninstalling. Otherwise, you’ll have to log into your account online to find out all of these important information.
To install a fresh copy or to download QuickBooks on your system, follow the steps provided below:
- Log into Windows with an Administrator Account
- Go to Control Panel and select Program and Features
- In the new window, right click on QuickBooks and select Uninstall
- Once the program is uninstalled, you’ll receive a confirmation message
- Restart your system
- Log in again with an administrator account and initiate the installation by double clicking on the setup file
- Follow the instructions provided by the Installation Wizard
- Once the program is installed, import your company file. Your configuration file will automatically be loaded since it is in the same directory as the company file.
Now you should be able to easily use QB without encountering any problem and your Intuit sync manager error should also be sorted.
Get phone support by dialing 1800-865-4183 and get help now.
Askforaccounting.com is a QuickBooks Support firm that takes care of the needs of people facing the issue. If you see that your QuickBooks sync manager error is not getting solved then immediately ask for help by dialing our QuickBooks support phone number. Dial our tollfree number and fix your issue on call.
- What would be a good time to contact your technical support team?
- For all QB users, our technical support team is available round the clock. Contact us anytime and we’ll address the issues being faced by you.