QuickBooks POS is a remarkable retail solution that is developed especially for the small and medium industries. Sometimes, while working on the software, certain situation may arise where your software may crash and you will end up with a certain error. One such error is faced in the form of a message, Internal Server Error for your QuickBooks POS.
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a multitasking application and if you come across some error, it may affect your software adversely. The internal server error is denoted by the error message Fail Server Return Error Code 500. It indicates that your remote server has unexpectedly occurred a problem while processing your request.
Causes of a message Internal Server Error:
- Number of data-integrity issues with QBW file.
- Problem with QBW file even if it is saved in local drive.
You need to use the Verify and Rebuild Data Utility tool to resolve your Internal Server error in QuickBooks POS. before going to the steps, make sure that the following points are kept in mind:
- Run the Verify and Rebuild Data Utility tool where your original Company file is saved.
- Rebuild Data Utility tool will create a backup file. You can save this file on your choice of location.
Step I: Running the Rebuild Data Utility
- Click on the File tab in the menu bar.
- Go to Utilities and click Rebuild data.
- You will receive a prompt to save your QuickBooks POS Company file.
- Press OK.
- Let this process get complete. Once you receive the message that your process is complete, click on the OK option from the dialog box.
Step II: Running the Verify Data Utility
- Click on the File menu from the menu bar.
- Select the Utilities option from the drop-down menu and then press the Verify Data option.
- You will receive a prompt with message, “QuickBooks have detected no issues in your data”. Now, you will have to press OK & continue working on your Company file.
- In case, you receive an error regarding your data then you will have to follow the steps below:
- Browse the QBWIN.log file or QuickBooks.log files.
- Click on the file and begin Verify Data Utility tool.
- Locate LVL_ERROR from the file. You will have to Copy & Paste this on the QuickBooks Help page.
- You can also look about it in the Data Damage Top LVL errors Library.
- Now, you can resolve your issue.
Reach us for Support:
Hope now you are able to fix your QuickBooks POS Internal server error. In case, this error still persists, even after trying the solution then you should seek help from a technical expert. You are advised to reach out to Askforaccounting.com. They are one of the renowned customer support providing consultancy that provides support for various accounting software like QuickBooks. For more info on them, you are requested to visit their online page askforaccounting.com. You can connect to them via following ways:
- Helpdesk Number: You just have to dial their toll-free helpline number 1800-865-4183 and they will get back to you instantly. They provide 24*7 services, so you could easily connect to them at any point in time.
- Online Email Support: You can write an email to them, stating about your QuickBooks problem and them will provide you with different solutions that will help you in resolving your query.
- Live Chat Support: Through this means of communication, you can easily chat with the technical expert who is available online. You can easily talk about you issue and the expert will instantly come to your rescue.