A pop-up blocker is a certain kind of program that would prohibit a pop-up at some point in time. Get complete information for “Pop-ups Blocked when Printing in Sage 50“. These can consist of several windows on the internet or real pop-ups triggered by web page coding. Pop-up blockers are usually built to stop web-page pop-up advertising. However, they may also block useful information depending on the pop-up blocker. This may include options available on screens such as screens for printing and uploading options, or might avoid pop-ups that would confirm downloads or display a result to a website. So this could be the reason for pops-ups blocked when printing in Sage 50.
- 1 Important Points to Know
- 2 Step by Step Instructions for Pop-ups Blocked When Printing in Sage 50
Important Points to Know
- When you are printing reports you need to make sure your internet browser is not blocked by pop-ups. It could be applicable to all records including the invoices, credit statements, quotes and payslips.
- For additional security, if you want to keep your pop-up blocker switched on, you can leave it on but customize it to allow Sage pop-ups.
For more details, printing may cause an error regarding a pop-up window being blocked. If that happens, follow these steps to fix the Sage issue for different Windows browsers
Step by Step Instructions for Pop-ups Blocked When Printing in Sage 50
As per the receipt printers, you can click on the lick that should match the computer type as well as web browser. Follow the instructions in the given sequence:
Instructions for Windows browsers
- Initially, go to Tools on the menu bar
- In case, you don’t find or Tools not available then press the key “Alt” button from the keyboard
- It display Internet Explorer menu bar and then repeat the step 1
- Next, hit the Privacy tab after clicking the Internet options
- Now, choose or clear the option named “Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box” within the Pop-up Blocker
- Then hit the OK button
- After that type https://accounts-extra.sageone.com in the address of website to allow the box
- To move further click on the Add option
- Finally, click on the Close and then OK button.
- The very first, go to Settings after clicking on the menu icon
- Next, hit the option named “Show Advanced Settings”
- Moving ahead, click on the Content settings under Privacy tab
- Along with that click on the Manage exceptions
- Now type https://accounts-extra.sageone.com under the Hostname pattern
- Click allow under Behavior section
- In the last step, twice click the Finish button.
- Firstly, click on Tools on the menu bar
- In any case, the Tools is not visible then press Alt key to display the Mozilla Firefox menu bar and then repeat the step 1
- Next, click on Content tan after clicking on the “Options”
- Now click on Exceptions under the Pops-ups section
- If you don’t find Exceptions that indicates the pops-ups are enabled already from all websites
- Once you’re done with that type http://accounts-extra.sageone.com in the Address of websites box
- Finally, click on “Save Changes” after clicking “Allow”.
Next time when you select to print a report then it’ll open a new tab. You can print it as normal like before. The steps also help in removing pop-ups blocked when printing in sage 50.
Instructions for Mac browsers
- Go to settings with the help of three horizontal line that you can see at the top right of particular browser
- Next, click on the “Show advanced settings” by scrolling down
- Click on the “Content settings” button in the “Privacy” section
- Now scroll down until you can see “Pops-ups” option
- Select the option named “Allow all sites pop-ups”
- If you have any specific websites where you wish to block pops-ups
- Then you can go with the option Manage Exceptions.
MacOS 11 & 10
- Initially, go to Safari in the menu bar that you can find at the top of the window screen
- Next, choose Preferences using drop-down menu
- Then hit Security tab
- At last, uncheck the option named “Block pop-up windows”.
- Go to Safari in the menu bar at the top of your screen
- Next, select “Preferences” with the help of drop-down
- Now click on “Websites” that you can see at the top
- Click on the Pop-up window on the left hand side of the window
- Using the drop-down menu click on “When visiting other websites” and can include Block and notify, Allow, Block
- Finally use one of the following options.
Get in Touch with Technical Professional
So, after going through the above-discussed instructions you are able to fix Pop-ups blocked when printing in sage 50. Still need assistance, feel free to connect with Sage 50 support toll-free helpdesk number. You can also connect them via dropping an email email@example.com or do a live chat with dedicated experts.