Errors related to Printer are pretty common around the web. However, it is “Sage 50 Printer not activated error code 41” that takes some practical technical knowledge to get it sorted. Though there are other errors as well but this one seems to appear more often.
There are many possible ways in which you can get things sorted all by yourself. But let us warn you that they are pretty technical in nature.
- 1 What Causes of Sage 50 printer not activated error code 41
- 2 How to Fix Sage 50 “Printer not Activated Error Code 41”
What Causes of Sage 50 printer not activated error code 41
There are several reasons why this Sage error occurs. Knowing these reasons is important to troubleshoot the error without investing too much time.
- Your system is not updated with the newest and latest release of the software.
- The printer isn’t working either because of the reason that it comes directly in a conflict with Windows 8, or it is an older version.
- Sage Email Writer is responsible for the error at times.
- Windows 8 troubles Sage after Windows is updated.
- The printer driver is not compatible.
- Email writer doesn’t have proper settings.
- Windows profile has been corrupted and damaged.
- User Account Control has been enabled.
- Email writer is either corrupted or damaged.
How to Fix Sage 50 “Printer not Activated Error Code 41”
In order to fix Sage 50 Printer not activated Error Code 41 message that arrived with affected printer. You can connect with our technicians for getting the issues resolved.
Total Time: 15 minutes
1️⃣ : An Advanced System User Solution (Manual Restore)
● First, you need to conduct an Advanced System User Solution (Manual Restore).
● Now restart the system with Administrator rights.
● Go to the Windows Desktop and then follow this path: All Programs> Accessories> System Tools.
● Once you see a list open up in front of you, click on System Restore.
● You will see a new window open up on the screen. You need to select Restore My Computer to an earlier time, followed by Next tab.
● Check the latest restore points in the list and pick one which is most suitable for your requirement. Click on the option and then click next.
● You will see a confirmation window open up on the screen. Here too you click through next.
Once you are done with the process, restart your computer system.
2️⃣ : Download a Repair Kit for Sage 50 “Printer not Activated Error Code 41”
● You can go ahead and download a repair kit for Sage 50 Error code 41: Printer Not Activated.
● Once you are done with the setup of repair kit, you need to select the Scan Button.
● You will eventually see a tab. You will need to click on the Fix Errors.
● Finally, scanning will begin within your system.
● Once the scanning is finished and all the problems addressed, restart the computer.
● See that the error has been resolved.
3️⃣ : Setting up valid and sufficient network permissions on network printer objects.
● Go to the network printer objects on your computer.
● Choose default printer object and right-click it. Now go to Properties of Windows XP, and Printer Properties for Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
(If you are printing to a PDF or XLS file and the error occurs, then you will need to verify the TS PDF Generator.)
● Go to Security Tab and then to the proper user group Print, Manage Printers and Manage Documents, check the allow tab.
● Hit Ok.
These are the simple troubleshooting procedures which will allow you to handle the error in a proper way. In case you are stuck with a problem “Printer not activated error code 41” and need assistance then call for support. Our Sage 50 customer support works 24/7 and can get you sorted with every possible issue you might have. Thus wait no more and get all the technical assistance now.