QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale records the daily sales and transactions like purchases, sales, tracking and managing the inventory and customers.
QuickBooks Point of Sale needs to sync and transfer data into QuickBooks and this process is called financial exchange between the two programs. This can happen anytime or preferably as a part of closure activity that enables complete and easy entry during the end of the day.
Benefits of QuickBooks Point of Sale
- Easily syncs with your books in QuickBooks
- Eliminates the task of double entry
- Save time and reduce errors
- Record and maintains the tracks of inventory history
Point of Sale is unable to open QuickBooks because of the following reasons:
Error code 140014 – QuickBooks POS cannot access QuickBooks company file
Error code 140015 – QuickBooks POS could not establish a connection with QuickBooks
Error code 140025 – QuickBooks POS could not open the QB company file
Solution 1: Ensure the correct preferences are set in QuickBooks
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and open the right company file:
- From QB Desktop choose File > Select Open Company and select the right company file from the Look in field
- Verify if sales tax is enabled:
- Go to Edit menu > Select Preferences > Select Sales Tax and click Yes to turn on sales tax
- Enabled the Inventory:
- From the Edit menu > Select Preferences > Select Items & Inventory.
- Click Company Preferences > Check the Inventory and purchase orders are active box > Click OK.
Solution 2: Ensure that QB Desktop POS application is allowed to run in QuickBooks Desktop:
- Log in as an administrator
- Go to Edit menu > Select Preferences > Select Integrated Applications
- Click on Company Preferences and uncheck Don’t allow any applications to access this company file
- From QuickBooks POS Click File > Preference > Company > Financial > Setup QuickBooks Connection Now and select the right file
Solution 3: Turn off the UAC preference
- Click on Start menu and in the Search box type User Accounts > Press Enter
- Select Change User Account Control settings
- Click to clear the Use User Account Control preference and Click OK
- Now restart if prompted and reconnect POS and QuickBooks Desktop
If you are unable to resolve the QuickBooks Point of Sales not transferring data to QuickBooks then we can help you get this issue resolved quickly.
Looking for QuickBooks Support & Help Services?
AskForAccounting is a trusted name for thousands of Sage users who confide in our services and rely on us for any issue, query or error resolution related to installation, upgrade, update, and all functional and technical issues related to QuickBooks. We are Our specialists are skilled in resolving the most intricate and difficult issues arising in Sage.
We provide support across the US and Canada region. Our toll-free lines are open 24*7 so you can contact us anytime, round the clock on +1-800-865-4183 to get even the most stringent error resolved by experts.