This is the feature introduced in the newest version of QuickBooks. It is nothing more than a plus symbol denoted with a sign like (+) and can be found on the top of the navigation panel. The feature is provided by Intuit in order to help you create the most common transactions in the most effective way. In this article you read on this topic “Quick Create Feature in QuickBooks Online“.
- 1 What you can do with the Quick Create Feature in QuickBooks Online:
- 2 More About Quick Create Feature
- 3 The other things you can check out with Quick Create Option are as follows:
- 4 QuickBooks Create Icon (+ New) Missing:
What you can do with the Quick Create Feature in QuickBooks Online:
The moment you click on the Quick create symbol you will see the following options:
More About Quick Create Feature
If you want to create any of the above then you know no need to follow any of the complex procedure. Simply click on the Quick create option and select one of the options from above. If you are looking to do more like checking out the vendor expense option within your QuickBooks then, you can do that from the show more tab.
The other things you can check out with Quick Create Option are as follows:
- Credit memo,
- Sales receipts,
- Refund receipts,
- Delayed credit,
- Delayed charge,
- Pay bills,
- Vendor credit,
- Credit card credit,
- Print checks,
- You can check out paychecks.
For anything else like:
- Bank deposit,
- Journal entry,
QuickBooks Create Icon (+ New) Missing:
If Create icon (+ New) doesn’t show in your QuickBooks Online, try using the incognito/private browser.
Keys for browsers to Open Incognito or Private:
- Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: press Command + Shift + N
Need any help, Thus you are suggested to connect with QuickBooks support team.