“QuickBooks Accounts Payable Journal Entry” things are easy to understand for both the owner and the accountant. Thus it is always recommended that you have journal entries created for every transaction you make within QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Accounts Payable is a feature that enables businesses to pay their employees and suppliers. This feature is especially useful for businesses that do not have an account with a payroll service. With QuickBooks Accounts Payable, businesses can enter all the information about their employees and suppliers into one place.
Table of Contents
How to Create QuickBooks Accounts Payable Journal Entry
If you are using QuickBooks to manage your business finances, you may need to make journal entries for payments that you make. Just go through the following steps.
Step 1: Log in to QuickBooks accounts
- Login to your QuickBooks accounts and from the navigation menu, click on to create Journal entries.
Step 2: Select the date to pass
- Select the date to pass the Journal entry for the transaction.
Step 3: Pass Journal Entry Transaction
- Under the Accounts column, enter the type of the account to pass the Journal entry transaction.
- This should be either the accounts payable or accounts receivable.
- In the Cr/Dr column the desired amount and put in the desired column.
- Now feed in the memo details if you have any.
- You can ask for the memo details you’re your accountant as this will be displayed on your reports.
- Enter the customer name in the case of AR or vendor in the case of AP.
- If you would like to enter the next transaction then you would have to click on the accounts column and will have to continue from there.
Step 4: Save all Changes
- Now click on the save tab to save all the changes you made, and click close to exit the window.
Hope you were able to figure out how to pass the QuickBooks accounts payable journal entry. But if you are still stuck and want help then get in touch with us. You can give us a call at our QuickBooks 24/7 Consultant number and raise your issue.