QuickBooks Accounts Payable Journal Entry things easy to understand both of the owner and the accountant. Thus it is always recommended that you have journal entries created for every transaction you make within quickbooks.
Inorder to Create QuickBooks Accounts Payable Journal Entry just go through the following steps:
- Login to your quickbooks accounts and from the navigation menu, click on to create Journal entries.
- Select the date to pass the Journal entry for the transaction.
- Now enter the details that will follow like:
- Under the Accounts column, enter the type of the account to pass Journal entry transaction. This should be either the accounts payable or accounts receivable.
- In the Cr/Dr column the desirable amount and put it in the desired column.
- Now feed in the memo details if you have any. You can ask for the memo details you’re your accountant as this will be displayed on your reports.
- Enter the customer name in the case of AR or vendor in the case of AP.
- If you would like to enter the next transaction then you would have to click on the accounts column and will have to continue from there.
- Now click on the save tab to save all your changes you made, click close to exit the window.
Hope you were able to figure how to pass quickbooks accounts payable journal entry. But if you are still stuck and want help then get in touch with us. You can give us a call at our quickbooks telephone support number and raise your issue.