No matter how richly featured and versatile QuickBooks program is – it has certain limitations. It really cannot support all the process, also fails to quench the business requirements of all the sectors.
Thus the QB users of these sectors seek for some comprehensive industry-specific information outside their QuickBooks small business management software. Then they have to re-enter the detailed information into QuickBooks software for preparing the financial documents. This is where third-party add-ons play an important role.
There are many “QuickBooks add-ons” developed for enhancing the performance of the software. Some of the add-ons are as follows:
- Direct mail ROI Reports,
- SOS Inventory,
- Customer Portal etc.
QuickBooks Add-ons for for Manufacturing Industry:
The third party add-ons are software applications developed independent companies. These add-on programs are designed to act differently and they easily synchronize with QuickBooks application. These add-on programs help to perform the functions efficiently that is highly imperative for respective industries or business.
It disposes of the requirements of the end user to change to a personalized or industry-specific accounting package. These software permits the user to track maximum data and generate excellent reporting than QuickBooks accords.
Precisely if we talk about the manufacturing sector, below is a detailed description of two add-on software that is used by maximum manufacturers in the manufacturing sector. They are as follows:
QuickBooks Add-ons for Manufacturing: ManuDyn
ManuDyn is a Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP II) system that authorizes the end user to perform the following activities:
- Detail the labor timings and instructions for manufactured items
- Maintain and create a Master Production Schedule in real time
- Print out of the production work orders with attached drawings
- Generate multiple level bill of components
- Track the components by Lot and Serial number
- When the job is scheduled to order materials based on vendor lead times
- Gain insights on every job, it’s estimated cost in real time
QuickBooks add-ons for manufacturing: MISys software
There are specific reasons why people in the manufacturing industry prefer MISys manufacturing software. Below listed are the top reasons why you should also use this program in your business.
- Trace production on the shop floor.
- Helps to trace inventory in work-in-process (WIP). The software is designed to help you maintain NO inventory. The software notifies your inventory stock and its location. MISys software helps you to order only what and when you need.
- Trace job costs for manufacturing jobs.
- Adopt Standard Costing for inventory.
- Adequate schedule production to meet customer deadlines.
- It connects multiple suppliers to a single inventory component.
- Generate multiple level bills of items.
- Trace BOM revisions.
- Employ time-phased MRP to buy when and what is required.
It takes few minutes to integrate the above-mentioned add-on software to integrate with the software. The software can be installed as a premise solution on a Desktop computer.
For any doubts and queries over the “QuickBooks Add-ons” software for manufacturing sector you can contact QuickBooks customer care support number. The QuickBooks Support team can be contacted through email and live chat as well. For instant help, call us on our toll-free number.