Repair Corrupt QuickBooks POS System
QuickBooks Point of Sale is being used by millions of businesses especially retail and hospitality sector and using the software gives a new level of control over the business operations, escalating the efficiency of the output, raising profits, and helps to build business insights. Choosing the right POS software for the business is very essential as wrong software can lead to frustration and loss. Before making the final bye the user should go through the features that are desirable for the business. QuickBooks POS software is entrenched with many features like: inventory tracking, fast checkout, automated purchasing, reporting tools, multiple location mobility and many more. There are erroneous situations when the software shows errors in performance.
The performance issues of the POS software can be technical or functional. One such error that is commonly reported by the users is the QuickBooks POS system gets corrupted. This issue is a priority error and needs to fix as soon as possible.
Why POS System does get Corrupt?
When a user fails to open the QuickBooks Point of Sale application the reason may be due to firewall issues. At times it is due to the POS database corruption. To know if the error is caused due to corrupt database you can go through the below mentioned symptoms:
- In case you are able to open the POS on the server workstation or any of the other POS client system than the database is totally secure.
- At times it happens when POS is tried to open from a client workstation and it restricts the access, then there is a chance that database is corrupt. It is generally due to a firewall or connectivity issue.
- In case you are pairing to POS database from a client workstation, ensure that the server workstation is in multiple user mode.
How to Resolve the POS Error?
To resolve the error you need to follow the recommended steps mentioned below:
- Open Windows explorer -> browse to: C:Program Files (x86)IntuitQuickBooks Point of Sale XX.0DatabaseServer
- Locate QBDBMgrN10.exe file -> Click on the file
- The following POS-DBmgr window will crop up
- Find out your company file. For most people, it will be located in their folder: C:UsersPublicDocumentsIntuitQuickBooks Point of Sale XX.0DataCompany Nameqbpos.db
- Mention Options: Box, -F
- Click OK
- If your database is corrupt, you will get an error message
- Else it closes and, if caught before it closes, it says: “Waiting for connections” at the end
In case it doesn’t show any corrupt database and but data is missing and file cannot be opened.
Contact QB Experts for instant assistance and Support
If you get the following error, then you need to contact QuickBooks customer support to repair your data file. You can approach the support team through toll free phone number or email support option. Live chat option is also available for instant support.
Also you can contact myqbpos.com, a reliable QuickBooks Consulting agency that hires top QB professionals with thorough knowledge and extensive experience. They assure you guidance and feasible support in the minimum wait time. Call to the toll free number +1-800-274-4168 and garner best POS software support.