This is the error often related to QuickBooks multi user mode. But people often see QuickBooks Error Code H202 whenever the network fails. When people face QuickBooks database server failing then you might face following issues:
- Your quickbooks server manager may not run on your windows.
- You may get the error code H202 displayed on your quickbooks dashboard.
- You will not be able to scan your quickbooks related folders for further errors. You will see an issue displayed like: Network failed, resolve the error and retry it again.
- QuickbooksDB26 will not work properly. Whenever you would want to run the program then it will once start and then will cease to work.
- If the error is continues then you will have to stop the DNS and all the quickbooks services that you may be using.
- Now using the command prompt, reserve the port by using the function called netsh.
- Once the function will start to run, your network diagnostics will start to work again.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.
We gaurantee 100% satisfaction