It is one of the useful features provided by windows server and it really helps you to run your QuickBooks within the terminal server providing the safer environment. It is really recommended that you do a proper due diligence before opting for “QuickBooks enterprise terminal server“.
How to Install QuickBooks Enterprise Terminal Server:
In-order to install terminal server for your QuickBooks pro or enterprise, you would need to follow the below given steps:
- Log off from every window that you are running within your desktop.
- Now open up your command prompt window. To do this, you would need to go through the steps below:
- Click the windows icon from your desktop and simultaneously press the R key.
- A Run dialogue box will appear. Here key in CMD as it is and this will finally open up the prompt.
- Now you would need to try a different mode. For this you will need to change the user. For this enter “Change User” and hit enter.
- Now install QuickBooks within the platform.
- Once that is done you would need to switch to execute mode.
- Now you would need to give access to QuickBooks from terminal server. For this Right-click on the QuickBooks pro or enterprise software that you have installed on your terminal.
- Now select the properties tab from the list.
- Navigate to compatible option.
- This will give you the list of options to choose from. From there you would need to select “Non-administrators”. This will enable you to run the program by non administrators programs.
- Apply all the changes made and then hit save.
- If you have reached this far then you will now have installed QuickBooks on your terminal server.
If you need any further support then get in touch with our QuickBooks telephone support number. Our QuickBooks Pro-advisor support will then connect with you and provide you with instant support.