In this article, you may read how to configure QuickBooks Enterprise firewall ports. Here is the list of ports you would need to open up your QuickBooks enterprise. Since QuickBooks enterprise is available in different versions, thus we have tried to provide an extensive list of ports for different years in QuickBooks enterprise.
How to Configure QuickBooks Enterprise Firewall Ports
- For QuickBooks enterprise 2009, you would need:
- Port 443 and port 80 for Outbound,
- 5333-55337 for both inbound and outbound
- 56719 will be your fallback port
- For QuickBooks enterprise 2008:
- 443 & 80 for outbound
- 10180 will be for both Inbound and Outbound
- For QuickBooks enterprise 2007:
- Port # 10172 will be for both Inbound and Outbound
- For QuickBooks enterprise 2006:
- Port # 10160 for both Inbound and Outbound
- For QuickBooks enterprise 2005:
- exe & QBW32.exe through the firewall
- Note: These holes are needed to be done not only on the server but also on SBS-2008. Make sure you don’t disable the firewall.
You can even give us a call at our QuickBooks 24/7 helpline or chat with us.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.