QuickBooks is a bestseller among all accounting software. The software is embellished with rich features that help in organizing every day:
- Cash flow,
- Generate reports,
- payroll and a lot more.
All these activities, when taken care by QuickBooks, makes business handling equal to taking a stroll in the park. The software comprises of in-built tools and modules that automate the business operations, saving time in abundance for planning business strategies.
With numerous features on the one side then there are errors and critical issues on the other side. These errors sometimes hinder your work and sometimes pose a threat to your financial data. QuickBooks error code 15101 is among those errors that users encounter while upgrading their software.
What is QuickBooks error 15101?
QuickBooks Error Code 15101 refers to the occurrence of connectivity failure. This can occur, either when you are not able to connect to the internet or when QuickBooks is not able to access secured websites.
How to Fix Quickbooks Error 15101?
As the there are a series of errors that fall under 15*** patterns, thus there are multiple reasons for the occurrence of the error. Hence the solutions are also different. You do not have to perform all the solutions. For the specific error message follow the solution accordingly. You can also refer to the knowledgebase for instructions on how to resolve any particular error starting with 15***.
Solution 1: Download digital signature certificate.
- Perform a research for Windows QBW32.exe that is saved in the following path. C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks. Just copy and paste the path and check out if anything comes up.
- Look for QBW32.EXE in Windows 7:
- In case you are not able to find QBW32.EXE initially -> click the link again for possible results is the search area of Windows.
- Select the computer icon on Next Screen that will run a search in your system.
- Out of the search results; look for QBW32.EXE that includes a Type of Application.
- Click the QBW32.exe file and click on the properties tab.
- Select Digital Signature tab and make sure that Intuit, Inc. is selected in the signature list.
- Click for Details.
- Click View Certificate in the Digital Signature Details Window.
- Click Install Certificate in the Certificate Window.
- Click next till you get the Finish option.
- Click Finish.
- Restart the computer.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Download the product updates once again and this should possibly resolve your error.
Solution 2: Check Internet Connectivity
If the above-given solution weren’t of any help then you will have to check and verify your internet settings. Troubleshoot your error and you should now be able to fix your issue.
Solution 3: Firewall settings:
The configuration of firewall settings is improper so it restricts QuickBooks files cause such errors while trying to download product updates that are released by Intuit during every fall.
Solution 4: Send to the Safe Mode
In case the error continues you can try restarting your computer in safe mode.
If the error code 15101 still persists then you will have to resolve your issue by calling QuickBooks customer care. The support team is approachable by the toll-free phone number or the email support but for the instant support, you choose online chat option as well. Thus waste no time further and get QuickBooks proadvisors to resolve your issue now.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.