QuickBooks Error 15241 is an issue that is related to QuickBooks Payroll applications. It generally occurs when this application is not installed properly or completely thus interrupting the QuickBooks Desktop software.
QuickBooks is an accounting software developed by Intuit for small and medium industries. It is one of the amazing bookkeeping solutions which come with various enhanced and improvised features and it can also be integrated with many third-party applications. It is regarded as one of the best accounting software to work with but there are instances when you might come across certain technical issues. One such technical issue is QuickBooks Error 15241.
The reason why you may encounter this error is due to the File Copy Service of the QuickBooks software is disabled. The Payroll application is used for handling the organization’s payroll process with accuracy.
Table of Contents
Resolution for QuickBooks Error 15241
Here is a solution through which you can easily resolve your QuickBooks Error code 15421.
- Start your system and log in to the system as Administrator.
- Open Task Manager.
- Select all the applications that start with .qb, QuickBooks, or Intuit.
- Press End Task and end their process.
Now, you will have to manually set the QuickBooks FCS service
- For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
- End all the QuickBooks applications.
- Open your computer’s desktop.
- Right-click on This PC icon and go to Manage
- From the left pane of the window, select Services, and Applications.
- Double-click on the Services option in the middle pane. This you can easily access from the message that displayed QuickBooks Error 15241.
- Double-click on the Intuit QuickBooks FCS tab.
- Go to the General tab; press the Startup type option from the drop-down dialog box and select
- Select the Start option and then click on OK.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Try to update QuickBooks Desktop along with the Payroll tax table.
- For Windows 7 or Vista:
- End QuickBooks desktop application.
- Go to Windows Start
- Right-click on the MyComputer icon and choose Manage.
- Select the QB Server option from the left pane of the window.
- From the middle pane, double-click on the FCS button.
- Go to the General tab and press the Startup type option from the drop-down dialog box.
- Press Start option and then click on OK.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Try to update QuickBooks Desktop along with the payroll tax tables.
The solution above is suggested by the Intuit experts. By following the solution, you can easily resolve your QuickBooks Error 15241. If you have any queries or you need assistance in resolving the error, then you can contact Intuit set up customer Consultant.
QB is a QuickBooks Consulting firm that takes into account every aspect of the query that a QuickBooks customer faces. The firm provides clock assistance to millions of QB users across the globe.
To contact them, just dial toll-free at QuickBooks Consultant for Canada. and the QuickBooks experts will come to your aid immediately. They will help you in resolving your errors and guide you till the end of the process. You can also visit their website for more information and request online chat Consultant.