Quickbooks Error Code 6123: Resolve your error.
QuickBooks financial management software has won the long race of accounting software with its well-tailored features and modules. The program has acquired great popularity with the satisfied users across the globe. This one piece is a perfect blend of professional features in the user-friendly environment. The software is entrenched with a powerful feature that could be required by the users. However, QuickBooks is quite prone to get errors that can be frustrating as it might hinder the work flow of the business.
QuickBooks Error Code 6123, -0 is one such common error that people usually encounter. This error happens when the connection with the company file gets interrupted or lost. The reason why it happens is because of damaged installation. You may also encounter this error at the time of update or upgrade. If the issue is not fixed or reported immediately it may result to serious issues.
How to Resolve the Quickbooks Error Code 6123, 0?
In order to resolve QuickBooks error 6123, -0 the user needs to keep a note of certain information that is mentioned below:
Reason Behind QuickBooks Error 6123, -0:
- Unstable network connectivity.
- QuickBooks network file with extension – .ND may be either missing or corrupted.
- QuickBooks hosted in the computer system is in hibernation mode or on Standby mode
- Firewall settings may be restricting the access to Quickbooks files.
- The data file maintained within the program is damaged or is not working.
- The Quickbooks installation files are either damaged or simply cannot be accessed.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6123, -0?
The above mentioned possible reasons that are responsible for the occurrence of QuickBooks error 6123, -0 are also responsible for its solution. The solution includes resolution steps that are listed below. You can follow the solutions in the given sequence for quick resolution of the error. In case the issue persists it is better to contact the customer and error support of QuickBooks for immediate resolution. The QB support team promptly acts over the error and fix instantly.
Prior attempting the resolution methods it is very important to identify the exact cause of the QuickBooks error code 6123. Detecting the cause of the error helps in quick resolution of the error.
- Maintain network connectivity with the computer system hosting the software. Ensure that the web connection is stable.
- Change the configuration setting of both the software and the hardware of a network. This will be done to give Quickbooks access to company data.
- Try fixing the damaged .ND file within QB.
- Even try to go back and forth from the standby mode.
- If the above-given steps didn’t work then close the program and restart it on the same computer that is hosting your file.
- Perform a proper verification to ensure that the company file of QuickBooks has not become damaged.
- Try restoring the installed files of QuickBooks which has been damaged.
It is necessary to keep track whether Quickbooks is able to access the files or not and this can be done on completing every single step. This will further help you to keep errors at bay.
If even after trying all the steps for resolving your error, your issue is not fixed then the last thing you would do is to completely uninstall Quickbooks and then reinstall. However, if the issue still persists then the user can try to connect with QuickBooks Proadvisors to resolve their issue.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.