In order to get the best of your QuickBooks POS system, it is very essential for you to have some information about different kinds of error codes that might occur. To make you more aware of different kinds of QuickBooks POS error codes, below we have listed some very common QuickBooks POS error codes and their possible reason.
And no matter what error code you may get on your QuickBooks POS system, it is important to find a relevant resolution as soon as possible and to keep your business going and running successfully.
Below are the QuickBooks POS error codes that might appear when there is damage in the database:
- Error code 3371: This error code occurs when QB is unable to load the license data.
- Error code 6000,-82: This error occurs when you try to open or access QuickBooks company files.
- Error code -6000, -305: This error code primarily occurs when you try to open a company file.
- Error -6032, -158: This kind of error occurs when you try to access QuickBooks company file.
- Error code -6000, -816: This problem occurs when you try to open a QuickBooks but some other company file is already open or is in use.
- Error code-6098, 5: If you try to open up a company file directly from the server then this error usually occurs.
- Error code-6085, 0: You usually face this error when restoring a backup after entering an incorrect password.
- Error code 6129, -101: This error may occur when you try to access the QuickBooks company file.
- Error code -6150, -1006: You may receive this error when you try to create, open, or use QuickBooks company file.
- Error code 80070057: This error occurs when you enter incorrect parameter and click on a QBB, QBM, NT, or TLG file from a Google Search Timeline.
Error codes that might occur while upgrading QuickBooks
When you plan to switch to the latest version of QuickBooks POS, make sure you do it appropriately. And while upgrading your QuickBooks you experience any kind of error, don’t fret, and keep calm. In order to assist you to upgrade QuickBooks correctly, below we have mentioned some common error codes that might occur and you should know.
Error code -6000, -82: This error generally occurs when you try to open the file.
Error code: C=3: This error occurs when you ARE unable to open a Quicken file on a Mac.
Error code-6032, -158: You may experience this error when you try to access QuickBooks company files.
Error code C=9: you may get this error when you are unable to read from an auxiliary file at the OS file system level.
However, if you receive any of the above-mentioned or any unknown QuickBooks POS error codes, it is very important to fix the problem quickly yet professionally. And unfortunately, if you receive any kind of error on your QuickBooks POS system, the best way to troubleshoot QuickBooks POS error is to avail of professional technical support services.
If you receive any kind of error message while working on your QuickBooks Point of Sale system, feel free to get in touch with one of our technical experts to get the most appropriate solution for the problem. We offer unprecedented technical support services to resolve any kind of error code related to QuickBooks Point of Sale.
In order to provide professional resolution, the expert at Askforaccounting first analyses the QuickBooks POS error code and accordingly provides the resolution. With us, you can simply sit back and relax. Our team of technicians has years of expertise and experience in identifying different kinds of QuickBooks error codes and troubleshooting the problem as quickly as possible, enabling you to resume the financial and accounting activities of your business.
With AskForAccounting, you needn’t go anywhere else, just dial QuickBooks POS support toll-free number and get in touch with one of our technical experts within no time.