In order to fix this error “QuickBooks failed to read IE version from registry” you will need to run the reboot.bat file. Once you are able to do that, your error will be fixed.
If you are running QuickBooks on vista or windows 8 then the solution will be different for different platforms, check out the relevant solution.
How to Fix Issue QuickBooks Failed to Read IE Version From Registry
- Without logging in to your QuickBooks account, click on the start button.
- On the run, the option feeds in the reboot, and click on the enter tab.
- Now a window will open. From the display screen click on the advanced search option. You can find that on the right-hand side of the panel.
- Now you will have to check-mark the box corresponding:
- Include non-indexed items,
- Hidden files,
- All system files.
- From the locations, tab click on the computers button.
- Now in the name section, feed in reboot.bat.
- Right-click on the reboot.bat file and you will be able to run it.
- Make an exit from the current window and log in to your QuickBooks company file.
- Check for the error, that you were facing earlier and you will experience the issue has been fixed.
Hope you fixed the issue easily If not resolved yet call to QuickBooks error Consultant team or you may Online CHAT also with QuickBooks technical experts.