Quickbooks failed to read ie version from registry
Inorder to fix this error you will need to run the reboot.bat file. Once you are able to do that, your error will be fixed. If you are running quickbooks on vista or windows 8 then the solution will be different for different platforms, check out for the relevant solution.
- Without logging in to your quickbooks account, click on the start button.
- On the run option feed in the reboot and click on the enter tab.
- Now a window will open. From the display screen click on the advanced search option. You can find that on the right hand side of the panel.
- Now you will have to checkmark the box corresponding:
- Include non-indexed items,
- Hidden files,
- All system files.
- From the locations tab click on the computers button.
- Now in the name section, feed in reboot.bat.
- Right click on the reboot.bat file and you will be able to run it.
- Make an exit from the current window and login to your quickbooks company file.
- Check for the error, that you were facing earlier and you will experience the issue has been fixed.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.
We gaurantee 100% satisfaction