If you ever face that your Quickbooks fcs service is disabled then you may not be able to update to any future versions of quickbooks. Another factor that will let you know that you have your quickbooks fcs service is disabled is when you start getting quickbooks error 15241. Inorder to fix your FCS error simply follow the below given steps:
Why QuickBooks FCS service is disabled: Steps to enable
- Logout from your quickbooks accounting software, if you are already logged in.
- Now you will have to open up the run dialogue box on your desktop. To do that you can hit the (windows button + R).
- Now make a search for .msc file extension and hit enter.
- Locate FCS file and double click on that.
- Now navigate like: General tab > startup type > Manual and hit apply.
- Click on the Start tab and then hit Ok.
- Now relogin to your quickbooks account and update the software. Most likely your error will be fixed.
If you are able to fix your issue then great, but if you are still facing the bug then you will have to get in touch with our technical support team. You can call our quickbooks tech support number at 1800-940-7442 and get all the help you need related to quickbooks.