“QuickBooks License error” indicates the error code 3371 QuickBooks is not able to initialize license properties. When the user activates or opens QuickBooks Desktop then the following error messages will be displayed.
- Fail to initialize licensing props for QuickBooks.
- Unable to initialize licensing props.
- Restrict initialize licensing props.
Reasons QuickBooks License Error
Usually the error is the result of the damaged file that is also required to run QuickBooks.
Speak to a Specialist about Your QuickBooks Software
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.
- Dat – This is one of the installation files from QuickBooks that includes your software’s licensing information. This information is made accessible whenever your QuickBooks program is made active. Thus if you have this program file missing or is corrupted then your software will not open.
- MSXML part within QuickBooks is damaged – It’s an internal part provided by Microsoft which is also required by QB to run the software. This internal element within the desktop helps QB to retrieve the info and let QuickBooks open.
The other reason for the cause of the error is that of outdated software on your desktop. The error is also the result of an antivirus program that may cause issues while working on QuickBooks.
Though we can provide you with the instant solution since there are too many causes that make QuickBooks license errors occur, it will be really hard to figure out what will work. Thus we would request you to give us a call to QuickBooks error Consultant.