“QuickBooks License error” indicates the error code 3371: QuickBooks is not able to initialize licensing properties. When the user activates or opens QuickBooks Desktop then the following error messages will be displayed:
- Fail to initialize licensing props for QuickBooks.
- Unable to initialize licensing props.
- Restrict initialize licensing props.
QuickBooks License Error: Reason
Usually the error is the result of the damaged file that is also required to run quickbooks:
- Dat – This is one of the installation files from QuickBooks that includes your software’s licensing information. This information is made accessible whenever your QuickBooks program is made active. Thus if you have this program file missing or is corrupted then your software will not open.
- MSXML part within QuickBooks is damaged – Its an internal part provided by Microsoft which is also required by QB to run the software. This internal element within the desktop helps QB to retrieve the info and let QuickBooks open.
The other reason for the cause of the error is that of an outdated software in your desktop. The error is also the result of an antivirus program that may cause issues while working on quickbooks.
How to resolve it?
Though we can provide you with the instant solution but since there are too many causes that makes QuickBooks license error to occur, it will be really hard to figure out what will work. Thus we would request you to give us a call to QuickBooks error support. so that we can help you online and see the real cause of the error. You can dial our QuickBooks technical support number at 1800-865-4183. Though we take care of the needs and issues of people living in USA and Canada but are expanding really fast.