The possible causes when quickbooks doesn’t respond at the time of opening are:
- When you have damaged Qbwuser.ini file
- When you hard drive is malicious.
- When you have program files that are either corrupted or damaged.
- When you system windows files are damaged.
- When you have quickbooks update pending.
There are many possible ways you can Fix your QuickBooks Not Responding When Opening
One of the possible solution is downloading quickbooks file doctor and running your error through it. The other possible way is to reboot your system then follow the steps given:
- Before following the steps provided below you would need to reboot your system.
- Now login to your quickbooks software. If you are still not able to open it then disable your antivirus for a while.
- Try to login to your quickbooks company file again and your issue will now be sorted.
If you are still not able to resolve your problem try the below given steps:
- Goto your quickbooks desktop screen and from your keyboard press enter Windows+E button. This will open up your web browser.
- Now make a search for a quickbooks company file with an extension .Qbw.
- Locate your company file from the list that appears and copy it by right clicking and choosing Copy option.
- Now goto your computers C drive and create a new folder.
- Name it anything you want, for the sake of this test, name it as Qbwtest.
- Now open the folder and hit Ctrl+V button. This will paste your quickbooks company file on to this folder.
- Open up the file by holding the Ctrl key.
- Now select open or resort the company file option and locate Qbwtest folder you just created.
- Open up your company file within Qbwtest folder and you should now see your quickbooks not responding error resolved.
If you still face any issues then do give us a call at our quickbooks proadvisor support phone number. Our quickbooks professionals are available 247. Thus don’t hesitate and call now.