This is a new tech offered by Intuit where they provide Quickbooks Accounting services on the cloud. Here the user is required to pay monthly fees to get access to the software. As already said that the software is available online, thus after becoming a subscriber to their plan, you will be able to access the platform over a secured network.
Since 2020 QuickBooks Online has continuously out performed its competitors like Xero or freshbooks in terms of popularity. The program today is supported on all major web browsers be it Chrome, Safari, firefox, internet explorer etc.
How QuickBooks Online Helps You For Your Business?
With the help of quickbooks online you will be able to track all your business payments, view the history of all your sales transactions and get the invoice details with just one click. Thus now you are no longer required to maintain physical registers and everything will be available on the cloud.
This online platform syncs perfectly with other apps from quickbooks like Online payroll services and Gopayment from intuit. Other benefits you get with Quickbooks Online are:
- You can create estimates with ease with Quickbooks online,
- You will be able to manage your bills with a click of a button,
- Create invoices and manage them like a pro,
- Track your expenses,
- Use your company file in Multi user mode,
- Print checks directly from quickbooks,
- You will be able to track all your payments,
- You will be able to synchronize your banking data with quickbooks with a click of a button,
- Customize your invoices with your company logo on it,
- Calculating your taxes will not be a problem anymore,
- Generating reports will be much easier, like having a Profit and loss account report or getting a balance sheet within quickbooks,
- You will be able to get all your Quickbooks data to excel for further analysis,
- Use Quickbooks online on the go as it will be compatible with your smart phone device,
What is the issues with Quickbooks Online
Though the program is really beneficial and can even help you increase your productivity by raising up your work performance but still it face some serious issues. Like any other software available on the internet, even quickbooks hangs. Well the problem is not internal but has something to do with user activity.
- You may face certain errors that halt your functioning.
- The program may not respond to your activity, or
- You may enter in a situation where you may look for an immediate shut down.
People using Quickbooks Online, often find themselves asking certain questions like:
- How to use audit trail function within Quickbooks online?
- How can Quickbooks online support multiple companies?
- How do I import Quickbooks desktop data in Quickbooks online?
- How to classify transactions by referral source in Quickbooks online?
- Is Quickbooks Hosting Solution better than Quickbooks Online?
- How can a nonprofit organization utilize QuickBooks Online?
- What is the best way to export from Xero to QuickBooks Online?
- What are the best browsers for QuickBooks Online?
- What is the best App to integrate Quickbooks Online and Salesforce?
- How to import historical PayPal transactions into Quickbooks online?
- Can Quickbooks Online can be used to calculate margins?
- How to import transactions from Excel into QuickBooks Online?
- How to QuickBooks Online Import Bank Transactions?
- How to import transactions from Stripe into QuickBooks Online?
- How to enter Expenses in QuickBooks Online?
- How to create one-time payroll check in QuickBooks Online?
If you are facing any of the issues above then be sure to get a reply from us. Our Quickbooks ProAdvisor are highly trained and well qualified to answer any query you might have.
You can even give us a call at our Quickbooks Canada customer care number at Askforaccounting.com and talk to our Proadvisor now.