Let’s start our article about how to “edit Product or Service in QuickBooks Online“. If you are looking for making any adjustments within your QuickBooks products and services then it is quite sure that you have already set up your accounts preferences to record them.
QuickBooks Online Edit Product Service is a great way for small businesses to manage their products. It lets you add, edit, and delete product information from your account from anywhere in the world. This service “edit product or service” allows you to easily update product information, prices, descriptions, and images in your QuickBooks Online account. You can also add new products, change prices, and more.
Table of Contents
How to Edit Product or Service in QuickBooks Online
But if not then please follow the steps to make changes to your account settings:
- Login to your QuickBooks accounts and from the top of the navigation bar click on the Gear icon.
- From there click on the company settings tab and click on the account settings.
- Now from the left navigation bar, click on the sales tab.
- From the Products/Services window, click on the edit tab.
- Check mark the box where it says “Show products and services column”.
- Hit save and all your changes will be saved.
Now Since the Preferences are Saved you would need to add your Items within it. For that
- Click on the Gear tab to select products/services. This you can find under the list tab.
- From the window that appears, click on the new tab.
- Enter all the details that will follow along related to your services or products and then click Save.
- Congratulation, you will now have your items added to the section.
In order to Edit your Items or Services within QuickBooks
- Gear tab > Products/Services.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Now here you will be able to change any info you want that relates to your products.
- After having done the changes, hit Save.
If you need any further help then you can give us a call at our QuickBooks Consultant to get all your queries sorted.