Let’s start our article about the “QuickBooks Online Edit Product Service“. If you are looking for making any adjustments within your QuickBooks products and services then it is quite sure that you have already set up your accounts preferences to record them.
QuickBooks Online Edit Product Service
But if not then please follow the steps to make changes to your account settings:
- Login to your QuickBooks accounts and from the top of the navigation bar click on the Gear icon.
- From there click on the company settings tab and click on the account settings.
- Now from the left navigation bar, click on the sales tab.
- From the Products/services window, click on the edit tab.
- Check mark the box where it says “Show products and services column”.
- Hit save and all your changes will be saved.
Now Since the Preferences are Saved you would need to add your Items within it. For that
- Click on the Gear tab to select products/services. This you can find under the list tab.
- From the window that appears, click on the new tab.
- Enter all the details that will follow along relate to your services or products and then click save.
- Congratulation, you will now have your items added in the section.
In order to Edit your Items or Services within QuickBooks
- Gear tab > Products/Services.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Now here you will be able to change any info you want to that relates to your products.
- After having done the changes, hit Save.
If you need any further help then you can give us a call at our QuickBooks Support to get all your queries sorted.