Recently we got this issue from one of our clients. He was using Mac and he experienced his quickbooks app is not working. If you are also experiencing the same issue then you can try the below given possible solution.
Try resetting the app:
- Hover over your quickbooks app icon and right click on that. From the dialogue box that appears select quit option.
- Now open up your quickbooks app by keeping the “fn” key pressed.
- You will now see a dialogue box appearing on the screen which will ask for your permission “if you want to reset your app”.
- Follow the set of instructions that will appear and relaunch the app.
- Your quickbooks app will now start working.
If you have followed the steps as it is then your quickbooks will start to respond. But if in case it is still not working then you will have to get in touch with our quickbooks support staff. Our quickbooks professionals are certified from intuit to handle your every query. Thus give us a call at our quickbooks online support number and get your error resolved.